Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears and friends act like we are the worst people/group in the world

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
But what about Islam? ( im not saying here whether islam is right or wrong/ should be allowed to exist etc etc, idgaf what you guys believe but just making a point here), Islam is one of the biggest death cults that hides behind the name of religion. It has to be one of the most misogynistic, homophobic etc etc etc belief system ever existed on this planet.

Now my point is, is that cucktears calls us the worst people/ group in the world, yet most of these cucks are fine with misogynistic death cult belief systems such as Islam existing and when they get called out on their bs and asked why they are supporting Islam and its radicalness they will start spouting " there is no problem with Islam, islam isnt misogynistic! " "terrorism has no religion", " that was a lone wolf brah". 

Meanwhile over at incel communities

normies = you arent entitled to sex, stop whining, no one is entitled to anything bla bla bla, you are a misogynistic piece of shit bla bla.

Sub8Hate said:
Cucks must be hung.
Its just fucking annoying that they target people like us when theres plenty of other "misogynists" in the world, or darker shit on internet

Heck theres plenty of darker disgusting subreddits that ive heard about/ come across and yet normies turn a blind eye because its not misogynistc to women xDDD

Fuckign whiteknights

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Its just fucking annoying that they target people like us when theres plenty of other "misogynists" in the world, or darker shit on internet

Heck theres plenty of darker disgusting subreddits that ive heard about/ come across and yet normies turn a blind eye because its not misogynistc to women xDDD

Fuckign whiteknights

But muh wymyn's feeelz! They can eat shit and fuck off.

Sub8Hate said:
But muh wymyn's feeelz! They can eat shit and fuck off.

agreed