Cucktears are already reporting this site.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
-
Nov 8, 2017
Someone already responded to them and told them out stuff is disgusting. Looks like male virgins have pretty much no where to go.

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
incelqueers get less pussy than incels. they get negative pussy. they get dick in fact.

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Nov 7, 2017
CuckQueers users should be round up and exterminated. They plaugue the internet with their cuckness.

I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
-
Nov 8, 2017
They can't take down the site though right?

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Nov 8, 2017
We'll all be here soon enough:

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Nov 7, 2017
90% of the content so far has been lookism arguments, what exactly is disgusting lol

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
-
Nov 8, 2017
Yea, they are able to take the place down. Remember what happened to dailystormer? It was the same domain.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
Nov 8, 2017
Yea, they are able to take the place down. Remember what happened to dailystormer? It was the same domain.
oh, if godaddy ban this site... can we buy the same domain?

blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
This domain should be overseas, not under Go Daddy
It's not safe

Bodybag

Bodybag

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
TOR may be the only way, but I can't be bothered to set that up on my secondary computer.

cumgrapes

cumgrapes

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
TOR may be the only way, but I can't be bothered to set that up on my secondary computer.
That's the problem with repeatedly being booted and forced further into reclusion, more and more users are scattered or outright lost.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Nov 7, 2017
Effing cucktears are so pathetic, they keep stalking us. They need professional help.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
-
Nov 8, 2017
Someone already responded to them and told them out stuff is disgusting. Looks like male virgins have pretty much no where to go.
We need to make this site private after gaining enough members. Then all the bluepillers masquerading as overzealous incels need to be banned.