Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears are already reporting this site.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Someone already responded to them and told them out stuff is disgusting. Looks like male virgins have pretty much no where to go.

incelqueers get less pussy than incels. they get negative pussy. they get dick in fact.

CuckQueers users should be round up and exterminated. They plaugue the internet with their cuckness.

They can't take down the site though right?

We'll all be here soon enough:

Final_solution_for_Slavs_in_GULAG.jpg

mental_out said:
90% of the content so far has been lookism arguments, what exactly is disgusting lol

Our existence.

Fuck those cuckfags.

Yea, they are able to take the place down. Remember what happened to dailystormer? It was the same domain.

Zielony4 said:
Yea, they are able to take the place down. Remember what happened to dailystormer? It was the same domain.

oh, if godaddy ban this site... can we buy the same domain?

At least Stormfront came back. kek

This domain should be overseas, not under Go Daddy
It's not safe

Godaddy is cucked.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Godaddy is cucked.

Lol, so was reddit. The entire internet and society dislikes people like us.

TOR may be the only way, but I can't be bothered to set that up on my secondary computer.

Bodybag said:
TOR may be the only way, but I can't be bothered to set that up on my secondary computer.

That's the problem with repeatedly being booted and forced further into reclusion, more and more users are scattered or outright lost.

Effing cucktears are so pathetic, they keep stalking us. They need professional help.

Zielony4 said:
Someone already responded to them and told them out stuff is disgusting. Looks like male virgins have pretty much no where to go.

We need to make this site private after gaining enough members. Then all the bluepillers masquerading as overzealous incels need to be banned.