Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucktears are racist

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Whenever I see them mention about us,they referring us as we are all white. Actually whore mainstream does the same thing. Just JFL even cucked media avoid deathniks. You never see them mention about currycels or ricecels
note that half of the community is ethnic

they want us to all be white because it's easier to demonize us if we are. Sad but true

Only white men fit the narrative. The elites can't have the west's primary workforce becoming blackpilled and only being as productive as they absolutely must be to survive. I suppose they think that if they shame and demonize, that will be good enough to keep the cucks in line.

The name of the site should be changed to ethniccels.co for a month to shut them up.

I think I'd go as far as to say about 60% of us are ethnics/non-whites

I discovered that I’m not white. I did a test.

Well, I guess that now I can play the victim card too.

Fuck cucktears, I am not white, you fucking bigoted racist cis-scum.

True, I rarely see cucktears mention ethnics.

Whites are the oppressed minority.

absolutely incredible
you interpret anti white hatred as brown hatred because you're being "ignored" when it comes to being a part of one of the most unwanted groups

absolutely incredible
you interpret anti white hatred as brown hatred because you're being "ignored" when it comes to being a part of one of the most unwanted groups
baby ape level IQ.

I'm memeing and trying to bait cucktears. kek

it's hard to demonize an ethnic for leftists

that's the only good thing about being an ethnic

We need to find out exactly how much of us are ethnic . Ethnics are the majority here tbh