• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

CuckTears banned me for this post

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
-
KEK. They both sought to purge subhumans

M

modus_coperandi

Veteran
-
1d 14h 34m
I think they are trying to get rid of all incels now. I got banned minutes ago too just for saying that no one will give a fuck about their Maxcell shit comic now since we left the public stage.

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
-
I think they are trying to get rid of all incels now. I got banned minutes ago too just for saying that no one will give a fuck about their Maxcell shit comic now since we left the public stage.
I saw your comment. Totally true. It's such a sad concept; they're making a fucking webseries about a fictional incel, which will release NEXT YEAR. Their sub will be long gone by then

Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
-
They make a sub dedicated to harassing incels and then ban them when they show up.

M

modus_coperandi

Veteran
-
1d 14h 34m
I saw your comment. Totally true. It's such a sad concept; they're making a fucking webseries about a fictional incel, which will release NEXT YEAR. Their sub will be long gone by then
Maybe it would have gotten popular if it came out 3 month ago but to release it next year is a business idea nearly as good as opening a fidget spinner store now in Manhattan.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
52d 4h 15m
Spez is a really incel looking motherfucker, guess he's hoping for whiteknight points for this one