Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears Bingo Ultimate Edition

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
What the fuck is a “sweet summer child”

What the fuck is a “sweet summer child”
This saying originates from Game of Thrones, where some seasons last for years on end, as a term for those who have not tasted the hardships of winter. Generally used to refer to someone who is inexperienced or does not know the full extent of something, while they thinking they do.

This saying originates from Game of Thrones, where some seasons last for years on end, as a term for those who have not tasted the hardships of winter. Generally used to refer to someone who is inexperienced or does not know the full extent of something, while they thinking they do.
Ah ok, i dont watch GOT because it’s normie soy garbage imo, even though it was ER’s favorite show

Ah ok, i dont watch GOT because it’s normie soy garbage imo, even though it was ER’s favorite show
It does have an audience of cucks and foids... But then again everything does. Yeah I do agree though the foids and cucks are the common denominator so everything has to appeal to them.

Thanks boyos

"Let's unpack this..."

What has happened to @PersonalityChad?

Nice effort, boyo.

This should be good to pass the time. I just saw the orphan post @Mainländer linked to me, got 4 in a row there but no bingo.

Where did the Il Duce avatar go? :feelsbadman:

I hope @PersonalityChad isn't gone. He’s a bro.

Cucktears Bingo copy

"DECENT HUMAN BEAN" :soy::soy:

I know this is a bit old but well done.