Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears calling themselves a watchdog group is cringe as hell.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
watch-dogs-aiden-pearce-wallpaper.jpg

It's like they think they are part of a marine team monitoring terrorists or something.
How delusional can they be.

Cucktears are simply bluepilled extremist incels.

their minds are fragmented, consequence of extreme cuckoldry

They don't even touch our threads anymore. They just post memes and fake conversations to frame us

the watchdog picture made me lol but yeah agreed that is such bullshit. they know that's not true at all

Lol

Are they protecting the country from ERs?

i was reading inceltears, i fuking LOL'ed at how they think that when we mention normies we're talking about them. thats when i realized they get off on thinking we're talking about them to boost their non-existant self-esteem. Inceltears cucks are wannabe-normies and autists, no one who uses reddit is a normie, normies barely use the internet for anything other than social media. fuck outta here you sad cucks. no one here is talking about you

Worst part is much better they think they are than us

Are you fucking kidding me. This has to be a joke.

"We gotta save the world from those evil virgins and their... Words!!"

I bet they jerk off to the thought of being these badass vigilantes or some shit.

Its not a bad comparison. I've seen watchdogs try to bite random people just because they're black. Big dogs are savage animals and should be put down.

lmao @ cucktears believing that the FBI cares about virgins

wishiwasbigger said:
i was reading inceltears, i fuking LOL'ed at how they think that when we mention normies we're talking about them. thats when i realized they get off on thinking we're talking about them to boost their non-existant self-esteem. Inceltears cucks are wannabe-normies and autists, no one who uses reddit is a normie, normies barely use the internet for anything other than social media. fuck outta here you sad cucks. no one here is talking about you

I just hate the self righteous "cancer" they show for some of us. What a bunch of virtue signaling morons.

I would like them to go on believing they can keep filing baseless reports to the Feds without getting slapped with OoJ charges.

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

They are dogs, that much is right. Tbh even dogs have higher IQ.

doubt it's the cucks (or the male subscribers) that consider themselves the watchdogs
women, in general, are aware of their physical vulnerability & have a hypersensitivity to threats, real or imagined. the pedo-rape-acid-face-femicide-shaheed worship, altho in jest, is why they consider themselves a watchdog group

this site doesn't need IT or Kiwifarms ( https://kiwifarms.net/threads/incels-org-previously-known-as-r-incels.22268/ ) monitoring it tho, because I'm almost certain among our Guests are FBI, DHS, MI5, and every alphabet soup in the developed world lol

It's beyond pathetic.

I have never seen an extreme group of white knights like them lol.