Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears Calls out “Femcel” and a Giga-Cuck can’t handle it

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes i am aware femcel is a meme and she’s 100% not a virgin or has any trouble getting laid and having orbiters around her 24/7, she’s just bitter she’s doesn’t have a Chad right now.

But it is funny how this thing went in the comments

The poster I am talking about is “cephasterron

cucks gonna cuck everytime, just ignore them and when we will get power than 25 years jail.

its a foid, fucking slut argues its okay to make fun of men but not women :lul: she should be skinned alive

should be skinned alive
8206.jpg

But the thing is, I feel sorry for those types of women. I whole-heartedly object to mocking women like her in the same way that we mock men here because it’s much more tragic that some women end up this way.

incels are pathetic, but being a femcel is tragic

To be fair, that user is being downvoted. But it wouldn't surprise me that IT users are just downvoting this user so they don't look like hypocrites.

But the thing is, I feel sorry for those types of women. I whole-heartedly object to mocking women like her in the same way that we mock men here because it’s much more tragic that some women end up this way.

incels are pathetic, but being a femcel is tragic

Duh!
Incels don't need comprehension, they just need to fix their toxic personalities

its a foid, fucking slut argues its okay to make fun of men but not women :lul: she should be skinned alive
Cucks would like to wear her skin

even cucktears are getting somewhat based,lifefuel

They say females can be incels but then when a female “incel” is called out they can’t handle it JFL

This is advanced cuckoldry that not even cucktears is ready for. The Soylent levels here are off the charts.