Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears compared the worst team in esports history, Vaevictus Gaming, to the Houston Astros

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hvswy0/so_these_gals_made_it_to_the_championship_but_are/

Reality: It wasn't a championship, it was a regional League of Legends tournament that these foids miserably lost 0-14 before they were booted halfway through for not being a serious team. They had no business playing competitively; it was a publicity stunt, and they didn't beat a single team. It was so bad that I, someone who hasn't played a single minute of this game, heard about it.

Fact-check your posts before clicking on "submit", kek.

Last edited:
They can't understsand anything lmao.

Women suck and are worse than men at everything JFL

foids are absolute shit at esports, like literally every fucking sport, there shit at everything apart from sucking cock, maybe less than 5% are actually useful

Then again we are talking about the avarage IQ of IT.

They only made it to the league because riot and Vaevectis tought it would be a good publicity to the game to have females playing at pro level, so they contracted the best 5 women they could find that played league of legends and made them a team.

:lul: :lul:

Men are the ones with personalities and diverse interests, women only crave to please Chad. They got no business on league lol.

Men are the ones with personalities and diverse interests, women only crave to please Chad. They got no business on league lol.

I like meritocracies. I don't care if it's an obese tranny with purple skin and three arms as long as it produces results.

Fact is, there just aren't that many femoids who can compete professionally in e-sports for one reason or another.

Not agreeing with the misogyny part, it's more of a cultural issue, but to be fair to the incel, the girls from Vaevictics were actually really bad and didn't make to the league due to their own merit, there's a reason they went 0 wins-28loses before they got kicked out of the league.
They only made it to the league because riot and Vaevectis tought it would be a good publicity to the game to have females playing at pro level, so they contracted the best 5 women they could find that played league of legends and made them a team. So they literally only got a shot at playing in the pro league because they were women.
Turns out it was a disaster experience for everyone involved, as they lost all 28 games they played and actually fed these misogynistic people like the incel from the post with arguments that women are inferior.

>Look for the best female teams

>They still lose 0-28 (end result 52-2)

I'm not familiar with League of legends or the mechanics, but Birdman (based guy) had done a video on it.
According to his video and comments (for obliviouscels like me):

- Losing 52-2 in league is like getting lapped 20 times in Mario kart
- i played lol for 8 years. 52:2 means that you got shitstomped, and thats understatement
- like 200-2 in cod
- They got outslayed 52 kills to 2 kills. "The score was so lobsided that the girls were actually being trolled and the other team was stat padding and just seeing how ridiculous they could get the score".

Right

Oh yeah? Why don't you think bad for all those incels in esports who are made fun of by everyone, those cunts included, for being losers in real life?

>Look for the best female teams

>They still lose 0-28 (end result 52-2)

I'm not familiar with League of legends or the mechanics, but Birdman (based guy) had done a video on it.
According to his video and comments (for obliviouscels like me):

- Losing 52-2 in league is like getting lapped 20 times in Mario kart
- i played lol for 8 years. 52:2 means that you got shitstomped, and thats understatement
- like 200-2 in cod
- They got outslayed 52 kills to 2 kills. "The score was so lobsided that the girls were actually being trolled and the other team was stat padding and just seeing how ridiculous they could get the score".

One of the comments on Reddit said "I've seen some people get suspended for doing that type of shit in a Ranked game."

One of the comments on Reddit said "I've seen some people get suspended for doing that type of shit in a Ranked game."
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: