Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucktears destroyed by logic

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
This comment on the thread of eggman as female on tinder experiment, the experiment showed how much desperate men are now, they accepted their position as inferiors and will gladly have a relationship with a "woman" equivalent to eggy, proving the juggernaut law and showing that it's over for the common man.
Link to thread below
Logic is beyond cucks

Laughed for an hour straight

Right, right, and the whores on Tinder aren't just on there for sex. Only difference is, any woman on Tinder can get sex. Not so much for men. And I'm not talking just about matches either.

Right, right, and the whores on Tinder aren't just on there for sex. Only difference is, any woman on Tinder can get sex. Not so much for men. And I'm not talking just about matches either.

No the women aren't there just for sex. Some like the validation and increase of orbiters.

What I don't get is how they're able to confidently assume that these men want sex only, while it's unethical for us to assume that all women want chad.............

"Tinder and real life are two different things" JFL

"Tinder and real life are two different things" JFL

they're right.

you don't get to hear an excuse from a female as to why she can't be your partner on tinder.

Lmao, holy shit

What I don't get is how they're able to confidently assume that these men want sex only, while it's unethical for us to assume that all women want chad.............
Bro I don't even take cucktears seriously, I know they are full of shit