Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Cucktears disprove the Blackpill.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Hey inkwell, I had sex and am no chad. Blackpill disproven :feelskek:

Attachments

• 2019-09-19 19.38.46.png
    2019-09-19 19.38.46.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 54
Blackpill doesnt deny existence of cucks

When normies try to talk about the blackpill

Wow I'm enlightened

This is all the information hes giving us. His wife could be a 40 year old landwhale who needs to settle for all we know, probably ashamed of her thats why hr didnt say "ive had sex with a hot girl"

This is all the information hes giving us. His wife could be a 40 year old landwhale who needs to settle for all we know, probably ashamed of her thats why hr didnt say "ive had sex with a hot girl"
Obviously it would be the case but comments like this of cucktears make us feel they are autistic too.
I wonder if this cucktears user bothered to read what the blackpill actually is. Seems he must've heard from another cuck who gave him mostly fake info about the blackpill.

Last edited:
Obviously it would be the case but comments like this of cucktears make us feel they are autistic too.

I wonder if this cucktears user bothered to read what the blackpill actually is. Seems he must've heard from another cuck who gave him mostly fake info about the blackpill.
This numale is one of cucktears' most prolific users. It's safe to assume he doesn't get sex as often as he'd like us to believe, and his relationship isn't as loving, assuming it exists outside his imagination.

He needs to post pics of the creature he is fucking to see if it counts

This numale is one of cucktears' most prolific users. It's safe to assume he doesn't get sex as often as he'd like us to believe, and his relationship isn't as loving, assuming it exists outside his imagination.
Yep I reckon. Their entire subreddit is based on peddling lies. So it is nothing new this lie.
He needs to post pics of the creature he is fucking to see if it counts
He won't do it. It is impossible to prove the obvious lie.

But his bull is

They haven't banned me from the discord, so I talked to one of them and he was telling me that women are not important, blah blah. Motivational speeches. It looked to me that they are incels, like us, but more interested in the self improvement rhetoric, for example blue and redpills.

For some reasons, they believe we claim that if you are ugly you can't get laid, which is not something we ever told. Or, at least, yes some users are exaggerating spreading ridiculous meme such as JBW (which is cucktears-level IQ), but everything else is just fine, basic commonsense that cucks can't accept.

They haven't banned me from the discord, so I talked to one of them and he was telling me that women are not important, blah blah. Motivational speeches. It looked to me that they are incels, like us, but more interested in the self improvement rhetoric, for example blue and redpills.

For some reasons, they believe we claim that if you are ugly you can't get laid, which is not something we ever told. Or, at least, yes some users are exaggerating spreading ridiculous meme such as JBW (which is cucktears-level IQ), but everything else is just fine, basic commonsense that cucks can't accept.
I do not understand why they think they have disproved the blackpill when they have proved in reality. Cucktears is full of incel looking users who have got foids through betabuxxing or cucking.

>Normie gets sex
Its over blackpill IS NO MORE.
How fucking deluded are they, do they really dont understand that there can be below average people too?
Hanekawa2

>Normie gets sex
Its over blackpill IS NO MORE.
How fucking deluded are they, do they really dont understand that there can be below average people too?
View attachment 150445
Excessive dosage of bluepill has left them blind from reality.