Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy CuckTears forgot to cross out my name in a screenshot

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-

Ban cucktears

They broke Reddit TOS. I hope those faggots get banned.

Report those faggots for harassment and inciting violence on incels.

Wow, just wow. So horrible that they would open you up to harassment. They really should get banned, such a toxic subreddit.

I can’t believe they’d bully an autistic black kid like this, truly horrendous people.

Did you report them?

Report those faggots for harassment and inciting violence on incels.
One report is not enough. All of us need to mass report those cucks.

Wow, just wow. So horrible that they would open you up to harassment. They really should get banned, such a toxic subreddit.
I'm not really mad tbh. I just want a way for them to be banned tbh. They obviously broke reddit rules.

Browsing inceltears in 2020

I'm down. We need to do cucktear report raids more often. Then they'll learn to stop being faggots.

Did you report it? Nothing will happen if no one reports it.

I hate these guys so fking much its unbelievable . fking cherrypicking mental gymnastics pieces of fucking shit . before i registered here i saw these youtube videos where these motherfuckers laughed at incels misconstrueing everything just basically laughing at and kicking someone whos down. Then putting the blame on us and say were the hatefull ones and we choose to be incels while also calling everyone who disagrees with their bullshit an incel too . these fuckers know for a fact the blackpill is truth otherwise they wouldnt be lurking on here desperately trying to find a fking post to mock and circlejerk with their cuck buddies. These fucks should be fking excecuted slowly and violently

That's basically brigading another user tbh. Disgusting behaviour, reddit admins should get on it now

I'm not really mad tbh. I just want a way for them to be banned tbh. They obviously broke reddit rules.
I was being sarcastic btw, I tried to imitate how they speak lol. But by all means report them.

One thread reported won't be enough. A pattern of abusive behavior needs to be observed and reported.

I don't have reddit account else I'd have reported too.

Yikes! How will they unpack this?

What little redditcucks.

They do that all the time.

Thanks for the reports, everyone.

They barely cross mine out in screenshots. How fucking stupid can they be? Just get a square and fill in the color, its that easy. Instead the retard has to scribble it out.

Why isnt it banned yet

Rules don't apply, if your post is attacking incels. :feelsbadman:

I downvoted the comments to oblivion. (Appears everyone else did the same since it's still at a 11 total upvotes :feelskek:).

Report them for it

JFL at some of these comments

Foid claims to love her boyfriend but won't fuck him cause he isn't Chad
So true, my boyfriend is still a virgin and I love him anyways because, big shock: Thats not what its about.
I wonder how her boyfriend feels about it :feels:

Massive Gigacoper:
[I'm a guy and I basically don't care about sex too. I'm still trying to figure out why people care that much about it. Pure social pressure I think.
Yeah, that's right it, it's all a social construct. Nothing to do with biological urges you fucking soy

@Colvin76

To whom it may Concern,

In accordance with your personal content policy your rules state:
"Posting someone's personal information will get you banned. When posting screenshots, be sure to edit out any personally identifiable information to avoid running afoul of this rule."

A member on IncelTears posted a screenshot of a post to an external site and had not entirely removed any identifiable information - there is still a user's information visible.
This has lead to the user receiving direct attacks from members.

If possible, you may see that I attempted to use the Report feature on the post as Information was still visible, however the IncelTears moderators didn't see it fit to do anything.

Link to Post:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Faithfully
Reddit User.

I've had a 100% success rate in reporting people on there, so I'm sure they'll do something.

I wonder how her boyfriend feels about it :feels:

Massive Gigacoper:

Yeah, that's right it, it's all a social construct. Nothing to do with biological urges you fucking soy
happy to know that I made someone cope this hard

So true, my boyfriend is still a virgin and I love him anyways because, big shock: Thats not what its about.
I wonder how her boyfriend feels about it
Funny how it is about sex when there's chads around. If my hypothetical gf doesn't give me sex I'll throw that hoe in the streets, especially if she's not a virgin, but I won't have to worry about that because she wouldn't be living with me in the first place for being a stupid whore that doesn't give up her used pussy to non-chads.

That won't do anything. I believe it goes directly to the mods.

I'll send a report directly to the reddit admins.

Oh? I wanted it to go to the admins. How do you send reports to the admins?

I want them to see my name tbh. Over for ShitNameCels :lul: :lul:

I honestly don't see the point of censoring names outside plebbit since it's not like they can harass us on this forum anyway. (The cucks on r/shortcels deserve harassment.)

What sort of gay shit is "love energy"