Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears goes crazy

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I know how to trigger those cucks,look at comments they've made :feelshaha:

congratulation OP, slaying cucks is the greatest achivment a incel can have

Triggering cucktears is a fun past time. They're so gullible and easy to bait

THE BEST PART IS THEY CALLING YOU A NAZI :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are the easiest to bait, just make based threads and you will always be on there.

They just desperately need material to stop that sub to become an irrelevant dead place.

They just desperately need material to stop that sub to become an irrelevant dead place.
I mean they're helping us, you know some of them will eventually agree with us once they stop being a bunch of coping fags.

You along with @Mainländer are probably the ones who has been featured the most on that site

You along with @Mainländer are probably the ones who has been featured the most on that site
i wish i could slay cucks like maylander and cuyen

Look at this comment: "

auberus

7h
You know what would be nice? Being allowed to arrest people for stupidity."

Why bitch? Don't we have freedom of speech? I fucking hate those leftist pussies

I think Nathan Larson is still the number one. Then us.