Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears' hypocritical PSA for Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
IMG 20201128 180852

Reading the first couple of sentences malfunctioned my brain :feelstastyman:

How oblivious are these mentally disabled morons? "We aren't bullying you, we just make fun of you. You're also worthless pieces of shit and not worth my time" :soy::soy::soy:

Daily reminder that these are the kinda guys who write this crap:
40529261 2241814332772178 6148626343706610503 n
20201128 182127
20201128 182157

The truth is that IT users bully incels because deep down they know that they're subhuman and women are repulsed by them, so they resort to taking the Blue Pill and project their insecurities on incels; the fact that they are "incels in denial" is too harrowing for them.

Last edited:
Good for a laugh.

Which is why they dedicate their entire lives to talking about us. Niggas literally be posting 50 new threads on holidays.

why censoring the name tho

ironic that "you have persecution complex" is cried out by a bunch of people who think a bunch of internet virgins who vent in their forums are some kind of international terrorist masterminds who are out there to get them :feelshaha:

ironic that "you have persecution complex" is cried out by a bunch of people who think a bunch of internet virgins who vent in their forums are some kind of international terrorist masterminds who are out there to get them :feelshaha:

The Black Pill is a threat to their feelings :feels:

Last edited:
We apparently are worth that kind of attention as they have an entire sub dedicated to us and they post about us 50+ times a day

Idk if they're all incels in denial, feel alot of em are fat gross ugly feminists. Either way the left always has to feel like they're the good guys that's why they care so much about this. It's such an easily destroyed argument as well, I wonder if they're so confident about them being good people for doing this shit if they actually talk about it IRL, I'd personally love to hear someone talk to me about how they went on IT but for obvious reasons they'd probably not tell me. But do these grown ass people actually talk about how they shit on incels on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis to their friends, family, colleagues? Fuck no. Deep down they understand they're pieces of shit.