Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy CuckTears: "incels celebrate human rights violations" Also CuckTears: "we should revoke incels' human rights"

yeah, there are thousands comments on IT calling for killing or enslaving us, but somehow we're the bad guys, cos we make m'lady uncomfortable

soys love taking human rights of bad goys away.

Wear your mask, drink your bug milk, and fap to blacked while giving women all of your money. If you don't do that, you should be put in a mass gulag and executed

Wear your mask, drink your bug milk, and fap to blacked while giving women all of your money. If you don't do that, you should be put in a mass gulag and executed

Foid tier reasoning abilities.

Funny, i think the same thing about them. They should take a helicopter ride Pinochet style.

Funny, i think the same thing about them. They should take a helicopter ride Pinochet style.
Eee5aa5c1d4675943c1faee110c4cb7a

yeah, there are thousands comments on IT calling for killing or enslaving us, but somehow we're the bad guys, cos we make m'lady uncomfortable
Yeah fuck ITcels they all should be locked up

Cry harder cucks.