Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears landwhale lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Ct1

Ct2

I don't even want to know what method the looksmatch of this abomination chose to suicide.

Ct3

Ct5

Ct4

And obviously every alternative landwhale has to have a le quirky bio

Ct6

It really annoys me that garbage like this thinks it's better than us. I really go out of my way to go into Cucktears' profiles to find some normal people but even for Reddit they really have a disproportionate amount of gays, trannies, cucks and weird whales like this.
She'd be posting here with us if she was born with a penis. Why is it so hard for them to realize?

Fat bitches should be gassed :feelspuke:

View attachment 199761
View attachment 199762

I don't even want to know what method the looksmatch of this abomination chose to suicide.

View attachment 199763

View attachment 199764

View attachment 199765

View attachment 199767

It really annoys me that garbage like this thinks it's better than us. I really go out of my way to go into Cucktears' profiles to find some normal people but even for Reddit they really have a disproportionate amount of gays, trannies, cucks and weird whales like this.
She'd be posting here with us if she was born with a penis. Why is it so hard for them to realize?
Cucktears is full of genetic garbage too you know.

Healthy people don't spent their time online being obsessed with an obscure Incel Forum

>Tater_queen
food is my personality teehee

HAHAHAHHA of course the type of "people" to browse cucktears are blue-haired dyke landwhales.

Once again, these are the people calling you an incel. :feelskek: :feelskek:

She looks good facially but since she is dyke from Cucktears, I'd rather poop on her.

Last edited:
IT relationships le sexy time leaked pics

O6n

Another fat useless dyke!

Why are you pm'ing them on reddit? You know they see harassing messages from incels as a badge of honor, right?

So youre the retard whos in all the IT screenshots

I doubt her "6ft3 buff partner" posts on IT.
Cucktears cucked again, by the very landwhales which they worship.
It is pitiful

And her boyfriend is a 6’3 buff man she says

She is mentally unstable. The dyed hair and she's fat.

shes literally the meme, atleast shes advertising to any sane man to stay away.

the bright colouration is to worn others that she is poisonous.

HAHAHAHHA of course the type of "people" to browse cucktears are blue-haired dyke landwhales.

Once again, these are the people calling you an incel. :feelskek: :feelskek:
memes write themselves

View attachment 199761
View attachment 199762

View attachment 199763

View attachment 199764

View attachment 199765

View attachment 199767

They only torture us, because our cuck asses take it willingly. Chad would not put up with their shit

This bitch is the same weight as a ufc welter weight
Screenshot 20200210 194044 Chrome

this is what they look like at weigh ins so unless this bitch is packing muscle or shes tall as fuck shes got a substantial amount of fat somewhere tucked away. These bitchs really out here trying out to be linebackers

fucking clown just look at that roastie

146lbs+ for a 5'4 foid is overweight. Ideal is 121lbs for 5'4. Obesity starts at 170lbs for a 5'4 woman.

I have a chart in a book (printed in 1987) which states this.

For a 5'9 man (average USA height) to be obese you have to be 208lbs+. And 'overweight' starts at 174lbs.

She's a whore, a hole, a dime-a-dozen Jezebel
She's an alcoholic loser bitch that likes to listen to shitty music
She drinks and smokes and tokes and chokes on dick

She saw Ramona Flowers
And felt so empowered
By a movie made in Hollywood

It's sad to think she's someone's daughter
Like a lamb to the slaughter

This bitch is the same weight as a ufc welter weightView attachment 200066
this is what they look like at weigh ins so unless this bitch is packing muscle or shes tall as fuck shes got a substantial amount of fat somewhere tucked away. These bitchs really out here trying out to be linebackers
how can these guys weight the same as me? Im lean and small..

That hole represents all of what's wrong with society

Belongs in the ocean

"really weird potato" lol enough said

Who the fuck would even give this whore a chance

She could be a Stacy if she dropped like 40 pounds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6