Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears makes up stories again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
JFL at this story

Real cliffs:
Orbiter cuck paid for her coffee and meal while a sperg sperged out and gets arrested by campus police. She then goes back to the horse cock chads place to get round 2 of her railing

JFL at this story

Real cliffs:
Orbiter cuck paid for her coffee and meal while a sperg sperged out and gets arrested by campus police. She then goes back to the horse cock chads place to get round 2 of her railing
Manga version was better

This definitely happened. Even if it did it's something 0.0001% of incels are like. And that same percentage goes to all people in the world as a whole

I don't think even IT believe it, has no comments or updoots

Just fictionmaxx bro

The virgin make up a story about an angry neckbeard screaming at a pure angelic horse lady

The Chad spam screencaps of cherry-picked posts from incel forums

JFL at this story

Real cliffs:
Didn't read, but this sounds about right.

Why do they portray incels as angry all the time?
The writer himself is probably and incel too so shouldn't he write himself as angry too?

Today on "Things that never happened"...

Everyone at the coffee shop is staring at this screaming lunatic in horror, including L.
So where are the social media posts? It's 2020, if there's a screaming autist in a massive crowd, somebody somewhere has a video.
So where is?

This bitch clearly makes up posts of "entitled people" quite often, as well as clearly browses them.
Good to see IT is none the wiser to her attention seeking posts.

The writer himself is probably and incel too so shouldn't he write himself as angry too?

People that feel nothing and don't show any emotions anymore usually don't make good villains.

This sounds fake af

Yup, this sounds exactly like half the stories on r/AITA, they totally happened.

IT as a whole is the definition of being pissed

Not gonna read tbh but I can tell it’s made up just by da title dis nigga talkin bout some mothafuckin horses lmaooo

Why are redditors so terrible at making up believable stories?

Not a single letter, but to quote those said cuckolds... "r/thathappened :soy:"

And they talk shit about us for using data to prove our points these people just want to paint this bad picture of us because some nerd shot up a school

I remember being at a hospitals emergency room.
Blimey, you should have seen the amount of foids with hickies all over their faces!
Of course my direct course of action was to voice my opinion to these stacies (not beckies, I'm an Incel, I have standards) as if I were a feral ape.
I screamed so much my throat eroded, thankfully I was already at the hospital.

IT needs to maintain its delusional worldview somehow. Why not just make shit up?

That's so obviously fake :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyone have the incel copypasta about finding panties in the guys room, and getting mad his sister because of whore noises.

Why would the horse bite her face? The horse fucked her from behind so it makes more sense for the horse bite to be on her shoulder.

This is fake because there are no vids or social media posts. This would be national news like bagelboss was.