Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears says it's transphobic not to date transgender people.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=1030]
The logic they use to support their claim is even worse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180104-220506.png
    Screenshot_20180104-220506.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 173
SJW cucks like this should be annihilated without mercy and personally. Brutally kill them with a hammer

I tolerate them but I would never date them. A transperson is just a man with a mutilated dick and some external hormones.The chromosomes are still male (One X and One Y) So this is not a female to me

This user sounds like an SJW

I mean who even gives a fuck.
Who in the right mind would even bother with this nonsense.
Only the incredibly privileged,the females,the ultra rich,the models couls bother with this shit.

Fuck SJW cucks. I'm transphobic and proud of it. Trannies are disgusting and aren't entitled to my dick. Isn't that entitlement thing exactly what we always have to hear from those motherfuckers? Taste your own dough, snowflakes lol

Crustaciouse said:
The logic they use to support their claim is even worse.

It's incelphobic not to date incels.

Your move landwhale piggies

If you don't fuck gay guys with AIDs you're transphobe.

CuckQueers: YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO A WOMAN!!!!
CuckQueers: YOU MUST DATE TRANS EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!

Trannies are vile degenerates who should be skinned alive. How's that for transphobic.

It's strange how much IncelTears has changed in a month or two. Around the ban, I could understand most of their disdain for incels, irrationally thinking we're horrible creeps that want to rape and acid face them. Now they make up a bunch of strawmen, purposely alter posts, extreme SJW insanity like this, obvious trolling.

I think we've shattered them.

Not wanting to date ugly incels is incelphobic and you are worse than hitler and stalin combined

SJW logic: it's okay for a woman to refuse to fuck sub-8's, but a man must be willing to fuck anything even if it isn't the opposite gender

There are more important things to worry about.

Redpill Robert said:
SJW logic: it's okay for a woman to refuse to fuck sub-8's, but a man must be willing to fuck anything even if it isn't the opposite gender

Their hypocrisy is striking, they do the exact same things that we do except on a different target.

They're the same bitches that won't date an indian guy based on skin alone but say that isn't racist

wtf this bitch sounds like that riley j dennis tranny on youtube who says to have daying preferences is transphobic much kek

Facade said:
I tolerate them but I would never date them. A transperson is just a man with a mutilated dick and some external hormones.The chromosomes are still male (One X and One Y) So this is not a female to me

This user sounds like an SJW

yep no matter how much they can try dodge it, mtf trannies will always be biologically male

I would be open to dating a tranny, although the penis would turn me off. Sadly they have the same mindset of femoids.

This is borderline delusional insanity.

This is like saying not dating an ugly male is wrong. It isn't wrong or right, it's just natural preferences and attractions.

it's xenophobic not to date a brown guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back