Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cucktears start a band to make fun of incels but end up making fun of themselves

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What the fuck did i just watch

this is what happens when retards try to use the failo the sensationalistic media has given us for marketing purposes

Wow thanks for posting the videos. I read about that in the news but I had no idea what it would look like. It's far more surreal than I expected.

I'll give the cucks credit. They went all out.

Wow thanks for posting the videos. I read about that in the news but I had no idea what it would look like. It's far more surreal than I expected.
You're welcome. I was bored searching "incel" on youtube and got lucky.
I'll give the cucks credit. They went all out.
Good for them, at least they're trying something new other than telling us to take showers.

They are obsessed with us. This is obsession.

Zionist rebel media...

What a piece of shit. I really dont understand their sense of humor
What a piece of shit. I really dont understand their sense of humor

Quality content..

They are obsessed with us. This is obsession.
The only thing more pathetic than us is people who obsessed over us. Imagine being a self proclaimed normie or Chad and spending an entire day screenshoting what we say

They're retarded

This is BEYOND obsession. This is scary. They are "IRONICALLY" doing an incel band.

even metal is soyed now

The only thing more pathetic than us is people who obsessed over us. Imagine being a self proclaimed normie or Chad and spending an entire day screenshoting what we say

They're retarded
I agree dude. Whats so enjoyable about obsessing over a bunch of losers?

We live rent free in cucks heads

Ofc it was uc berkley students. That uni is the cuck heaven.
It's a different Berklee, a "college of music" in Boston, which may be even worse with rich spoiled kids being edgy progressives.

It's a different Berklee, a "college of music" in Boston, which may be even worse with rich spoiled kids being edgy progressives.
Oh ok. My fault but seems just as cucked

Shitty IT humor of them.

can't they leave us alone?

I dont get it

I really want all hipsters to die

JFL not gonna watch that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5