Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears thinks it should be mandatory for an FBI/LE agent to be a mod on our forum

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Wait a second.

These guys understand what they're saying, right? This doesn't sound like a civil liberties issue at all...you know, what could go wrong with prior restraint and censorship without judicial review? Let's pretend for a second that Americans don't have constitutional rights at all; what about the 70%+ of our users who don't live in the U.S.? Why should an FBI agent have the right to censor their speech? Does this also mean that a Chinese, Russian, or Saudi official should be able to moderate an American user's social media content based on the laws of their respective countries?

Seems like this would lead to a dangerous and absurd slippery slope. I can't say I'm surprised that the intellectual peasants on IT didn't bother to think this through.

This guy questioned the credibility of FBI and law enforcement to moderate this forum and was mercilessly downvoted by the CuckTears hive mind. I'm not sure why a group of ostensibly woke Redditors are under the assumption that racism and sexism aren't an issue in law enforcement, but OK...

We already have one :feelstrash::feelsbaton:

Redditers are bootlickers so I am not surprised tbh, especially after they got bought out by that Chinese company.

it's because im incel, isnt it?

if we had a FBI mod, we would just blackpill him until he roped

Imagine sperging out on April 1st.

lmao much more important duties for an agent than to be modding a site of virgin shitposters

Why FBI? Are the most users of this forum living in the united states?
FBI can suck my micropenis

lmao much more important duties for an agent than to be modding a site of virgin shitposters

Not according to the constitutional law experts over on Reddit

They should completely get rid of any facial disfigurement forum, weightloss forum, autism forum, medical condition forum, ect... or have FBl badgecucks as moderators on all those forums as well. Why aren't people who are doomed to suffering and a worthless life due to physical flaws and conditions not allowed to talk about it? What about FDS? Should they send flamethrower tanks to burn down the FDS compound and all the civilians in it?

By the way IT, we already have plenty of badgecucks on this website anyway. The FBl even talked to me, they said they will crucify me if I come out as The Incel Messiah... they also said to stop calling them every time you get butthurt about some shit a stranger said to his his friends online because they're busy trying to catch counterfeit computer scammers and shit.

Why FBI? Are the most users of this forum living in the united states?
FBI can suck my micropenis

Well, 25.9% of all internet traffic to this site originates from the United States, more than any other country. This doesn't mean that 25.9% of our users are American, because this number includes site visitors as well, and also doesn't take into account that some of us use VPNs.

Users by country

This is based on a report from the Swedish Defense Research Agency:

Last edited:
We would turn him into a double agent

My april fools shitpost was a massive hit

ive said this before but ill say it again, they unironically believe self aware unattractive males are terrorists

lol they wanna throw me in jail cause im aware my facial structure is ugly. the absolute state of soy in 2020

"Day one of my new assignment. I called my wife's boyfriend to tell him that i'll be late and that i won't be able to prepare dinner for the three of us tonight. I hope that after studying these 'incels' i'll get a raise..."

Who cares what they think?

Every single fucking character we type into this site is already siphoned through LEO algorithms and then stored on massive supercomputers in NYC anyway

110404 att building jcrice 4

This entire forum is a FBI honeypot.

If only I was on the kind of salary an FBI agent gets lol, but no I moderate for free and am unlinked to law enforcement. If they're spying on you then they're almost certainly spying on me as well.
you actually responded :feelstrash: :worryfeels::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

Reddit fags will really readily believe that we are all terrorists and pedophiles that need to be restrained with chains. In reality almost everyone just logs in here, vents and discusses blackpill topics and goes off to do other things. Terrorists created through rejection will form regardless of what community they are or are not part of.

@PPEcel
Thanks for the clarification, didn´t know that tbh

So now literal pedophiles are "scared" of @Personalityinkwell 's shitpost?

AvLDaXb.jpg

Lmfao.

Well, 25.9% of all internet traffic to this site originates from the United States, more than any other country. This doesn't mean that 26% of our users are American, because this number includes site visitors as well, and also doesn't take into account that some of us use VPNs.

This is based on a report from the Swedish Defense Research Agency:

I wonder how significant VPN use is on this site :waitwhat: Good find though LMAO. Now I see why Sweden announced they had an abnormal percentage of incels. Imagine being paid to make this report

Swedenreport

“Report sam man, fattening”

I don’t know who this Sam guy is, but it’s over for him

srs tho, it’s hilarious they think we need government moderation when they’re the pedophiles

My april fools shitpost was a massive hit
Congratulations, it's a shame the mods took it down
“Report sam man, fattening”

I don’t know who this Sam guy is, but it’s over for him

srs tho, it’s hilarious they think we need government moderation when they’re the pedophiles

I think that translates to "report summary" in Swedish
ive said this before but ill say it again, they unironically believe self aware unattractive males are terrorists

lol they wanna throw me in jail cause im aware my facial structure is ugly. the absolute state of soy in 2020

They tried reporting this Turkish guy on our forum to the FBI. When that didn't work, they tried reporting him to Turkish authorities. I don't think anyone in either government gave a fuck.

Last edited:
The fact that that report says 3.7% of incels are from Switzerland is probably the dumbasses forgetting VPNs exist and a lot of VPNs run through Switzerland due to its neutrality.
Tbh. I can't even read Swedish, but I can tell their whole report is lacking from the graphics alone

IT in general is very US centric, they often forget the rest of the planet exists. I feel ITs brand of political views, and largely reddit in general really, is all very much a US phenomenon.

I'm not going to deny that a lot of internet users end up being pretty U.S.-centric. It's not just internet users as well, every now and then someone outside the U.S. will be in a courtroom and he'll say something along the lines of "I plead the 5th." Someone's watched too many Hollywood legal dramas.

U.S. users or not, it's still an incredibly stupid take. The ACLU would sue and shut down any such initiative.

Last edited:
IT in general is very US centric, they often forget the rest of the planet exists. I feel ITs brand of political views, and largely reddit in general really, is all very much a US phenomenon.

I've seen IT saying that incels are "white supremacists" when at least 50-60% of the people here are enthic. It's hilarious.

It's a shame that America has become such a cucked country(am an American).

This place is 100% being monitored already. Eggy said as much when the FBI van rolled up on him, so I don't know wtf a Law Enforcement mod would do.

These cucks really just hate freedom of speech. No surprise from that commie site.

Anyways point me to a terrorist that posted here. Oh wait you can't. Meanwhile IT has had real Pedo's in their corner. Percolate on that.

Last edited:
I can't wait for his sentencing hearing.
Same here, I genuinely want to see that motherfucker pedofag under guillotine.

Would be really nice to see his /r/inceltears head getting plucked off from his fat disgusting torso.

Bad that decapitation is abolished.

Also thanks for that thread about his trial documents, it was hilarious as fuck.

I've seen IT saying that incels are "white supremacists" when at least 50-60% of the people here are enthic. It's hilarious.

It's a shame that America has become such a cucked country(am an American).

A bunch of self-proclaimed "liberals" who are liberals in name only. Wasn't there a post that suggested we should be tortured? They clearly don't give a shit about due process, free speech, the humane treatment of prisoners, et cetera.

One postmaxxing edgelord makes a mildly upsetting joke on an obscure internet forum and the panicking normies express a desire to expand the reach of government surveillance and curtail civil liberties. And pundits are still wondering why democracies are fragile.

Law enforcement seem to be just getting increasingly lazy and take a lot of their info straight from the media. I've noticed in a lot of the recent reports about incels they just straight up regurgitate media points without actually doing any investigation at all. It's why Clyde the federal building shooter got labelled an incel, despite the fact he never actually posted anything incel related beyond a single Chad vs Virgin meme (which has not been an incel meme for years).

The fact that that report says 3.7% of incels are from Switzerland is probably the dumbasses forgetting VPNs exist and a lot of VPNs run through Switzerland due to its neutrality.
I thought we was not allowed to use vpns on this site

This place is 100% being monitored already. Eggy said as much when the FBI van rolled up on him, so I don't know wtf a Law Enforcement mod would do.

These cucks really just hate freedom of speech. No surprise from that commie site.

I mean, it's a public forum. :feelskek:

Who is Eggy and what's his story?

That's because they're used to placed like reddit which hyperfilter what can and can't be posted, and because of that they take something being posted as a direct endorsement of the forum itself. They can't understand the concept of a forum that simply has people with differing opinions, like yeah there are people on here who probably are white supremacists, but that doesn't mean everyone else on here is or that the forum necessarily endorses it.

They're too used to their insulated cults where everyone just agrees with each other and opposing opinions and disagreement is not allowed.

That's true. I think liberals in general are like this. They thrive in an echo chamber and reddit is an echo chamber(and also very liberal) and they think we are an echo chamber too. Projection.

A bunch of self-proclaimed "liberals" who are liberals in name only. Wasn't there a post that suggested we should be tortured? They clearly don't give a shit about due process, free speech, the humane treatment of prisoners, et cetera.

One postmaxxing edgelord makes a mildly upsetting joke on an obscure internet forum and the panicking normies express a desire to expand the reach of government surveillance and curtail civil liberties. And pundits are still wondering why democracies are fragile.

I love the saying here, "SJW in the streets and KKK in the sheets."

I've seen people there saying that there should be no reasoning/negotiating with us as in what they do with terrorists... Because we make edgy posts on the internet. JFL. I've never harmed anyone in my life but there are people that want me dead because of some edgy memes online and saying "nigger" once in a while to be counter-culture.

Same here, I genuinely want to see that motherfucker pedofag under guillotine.

Would be really nice to see his /r/inceltears head getting plucked off from his fat disgusting torso.

Bad that decapitation is abolished.

Also thanks for that thread about his trial documents, it was hilarious as fuck.

10 years to life is the range. How much do you bet he's going to get?

He's probably going to get more than the minimum because U.S. federal sentencing guidelines for his offence (18 U.S.C. § 2422b) recommend higher penalties for cases involving the use of a computer and for cases involving minors under 12. In his case, the children were aged 7 and 9.

Last edited:
I mean, it's a public forum. :feelskek:

Who is Eggy and what's his story?

The guy that more or less popularized the Blackpill. He also makes blackpilled music and makes "It's over" Vlogs". Long story short the Feds thought he was the ringleader, confronted him with a bunch of shitposts asking if he knew anything about it. They were really interested and wanted to know if we were organizing and doing shit behind the scenes. They wanted him to snitch, but he never posted here(As far as I know), so there was nothing really for him to snitch on. There's no behind the scenes shit going on either, nobody here has the motivation to do all of that shit.

I'll go in depth on this post tbh.

Reddit has 2 main people on it who are both left. The first main type of person are usually more authoritarian/centralized in thought, and the next person is your typical anarcho-communist. Both hate police, however because of their shit social policy that goes against itself and the inherent immorality and unethical practices of your average leftie redditor they will use these institutions to their benefit despite hating it (I can link it but if you've ever seen an antifa rally they are quickest to call police).

Redditers are bootlickers so I am not surprised tbh, especially after they got bought out by that Chinese company.

I've never harmed anyone in my life but there are people that want me dead because of some edgy memes online and saying "nigger" once in a while to be counter-culture.

nigger

10 years to life is the range. How much do you bet he's going to get?

He's probably going to get more than the minimum because U.S. federal sentencing guidelines for his offence (18 U.S.C. § 2422b) recommend higher penalties for cases involving the use of a computer and for cases involving minors under 12. In his case, the children were aged 7 and 9.

That's an extremely mild sentence for a 40+ year old guy who was trying to fuck 7~9 years old kids.

FBI would already catch pedophiles at IT if they weren't wasting their fucking time here

As if this place wasn't a glowing honeypot ran by feds in the first place.

It's pretty baffling how ill informed the law enforcement seem to be. You'd think with all their surveillance they'd be a bit more clued in on whats going on. Pretty much a few google searches could show you eggy is just some random dude from r9k and not particularly special other than being a bit of an attention whore. He's not even an incel, he did get laid once (somehow)

Yeah Eggy's pretty much an edgy normfag nowadays. He himself says he isn't a Trucel. He's statusmaxxed from all of his antics; gets nudes and attention from E-whores.

And yeah I imagine FBIcel must be bored. You expect to unearth some terror plot that would make comic villains blush and it's nothing but shit posts and suicdal people on here.