Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears thinks it should be mandatory for an FBI/LE agent to be a mod on our forum

wtf is wrong with those bastards

These people don't realize that if more lonely men don't get places to cope and speak their minds, they'll snap out and actually do something bad and harmful. if anything, Incel communities are "ER prevention" places, not the other way around.
Thanks to the existence of these communities, lonely sexless men get to know that there are more men are in the same situation as them, and it prevents them from going nuts thinking they must commit lone wolf acts to "show something to society".

Last edited:
These people don't realize that if more lonely men don't get places to cope and speak their minds, they'll snap out and actually do something bad and harmful. if anything, Incel communities are "ER prevention" places, not the other way around.
Thanks to the existence of these communities, lonely sexless men get to know that there are more men are in the same situation as them, and it prevents them from going nuts thinking they must commit lone wolf acts to "show something to society".

Most of us aren't going to do shit tbh, if we snap we're going ER on ourselves.

Which is precisely what femoids want.

Wait a second.

These guys understand what they're saying, right? This doesn't sound like a civil liberties issue at all...you know, what could go wrong with prior restraint and censorship without judicial review? Let's pretend for a second that Americans don't have constitutional rights at all; what about the 70%+ of our users who don't live in the U.S.? Why should an FBI agent have the right to censor their speech? Does this also mean that a Chinese, Russian, or Saudi official should be able to moderate an American user's social media content based on the laws of their respective countries?

Seems like this would lead to a dangerous and absurd slippery slope. I can't say I'm surprised that the intellectual peasants on IT didn't bother to think this through.

This guy questioned the credibility of FBI and law enforcement to moderate this forum and was mercilessly downvoted by the CuckTears hive mind. I'm not sure why a group of ostensibly woke Redditors are under the assumption that racism and sexism aren't an issue in law enforcement, but OK...

Kinda funny that after the corona virus started raping the west (due to CCP censorship and coverups) , white people still call for more censorship and an end to the 1st amendment + due process.

And I guess by white people, I mean reddit trannies and leftists living on government handouts.