Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cucktears triggered by truth

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

i don't have much to add here, i'm just tired of foids complaning about anorexia, while obsedy is causing 500 times more deaths, meanwhile they defend bullshit like bodypositivity

They want you to be fat like them.

world would be such a better place if all landwhales were anorexic

world would be such a better place if all landwhales were anorexic
anorexic is just a bad as being a landwhale, but landwholes are just more common cuz, it's easier to eat all you can see than not eating it

anorexic is just a bad as being a landwhale, but landwholes are just more common cuz, it's easier to eat all you can see than not eating it
i'm so repulsed by fat people, it's fucking disgusting

Landwhales are more disgusting tbh. At least anorexic foids can fraud looking normal with baggy cloths

anorexia is barely a thing while obesity is an epidemic
the fear of anorexia is fueled by money-hungry (((dieticians)))
oy vey, goy, don't restrict calories or just eat more fiber by youself! it's dangerous, you can get anorexic (sounds crazy, because anorexia is a mental disorder, but people told me shit like that) or get deficiencies! better buy Dr. Shekelstein's juice cleanse starvation protocol, so you can lose some water weight while fucking up your metabolism AND spending unreasonable amount of money on shitty organic celery juice!

They are always triggered.