Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CuckTears trucel is asking the cult for permission to be blackpilled

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
They call us a cult all the time, but look at them. Seriously. Takes one to know one, I guess.

Hitler talking about IT lies and incel truth

I can really empathize with this guy, I bet that he also lurks in incels.co at this stage of understanding of self

No matter how hard you try to delude yourself, the Blackpill will find you sooner or later

I can really empathize with this guy, I bet that he also lurks in incels.co at this stage of understanding of self
He's probably been lied all his life. He's been rejected all his life and has been looking for answer. Only to receive lies, shaming and accusations. The truth probably terrifies him.

He's probably been lied all his life. He's been rejected all his life and has been looking for answer. Only to receive lies, shaming and accusations. The truth probably terrifies him.
Basically me lol, yea it takes time and a few rejections until you truly understand it

"I don't understand how they have the energy to hate women"

Beyreli39
28m
Just improve yourself academically and do sports or some other activity(chess etc). You are just going to waste your time trying find yourself a girlfriend so do other things. If you are gonna meet your future wife, you will at somepoint but if you dont, well thats life.

Chad fucks all the women on his floor in the university dorm within' a month yet not getting no woman ever is "just life" haha.

No matter how hard you try to delude yourself, the Blackpill will find you sooner or later
You either die a cuck, or you live long enough to realize it's over

Nice LARP. I don't buy it; IT are so dishonest and disingenuous, I really don't expect anything more from them than false flags and lies.

Chad fucks all the women on his floor in the university dorm within' a month yet not getting no woman ever is "just life" haha.
How in the world can cucks tell shit like that with a straight face and expect you to peacefully buy into that? They should all be lined up and shot (in Minecraft)

I unironically like this content, where can I find more of this? I don't think there's any on Jewtube
the impartial truth is where alot of this shit comes from dedly srs. it is hard to find indeed

Lmao someone in the comments redirected him to CuckExit. It’s over for the poor dude.

Basically me lol, yea it takes time and a few rejections until you truly understand it
It's not just the rejections. It's when you actively try to better yourself and learn from your "mistakes". Until you realize no approach works, no self improvement works and no woman has been, or ever will be, physically attracted to you.

Even worse when you chadfish and women think you're a funny, clever guy. You realize your entire life would have been different if your outward appearance had been different. Thanks genetics.

nice bladee pic

It's not just the rejections. It's when you actively try to better yourself and learn from your "mistakes". Until you realize no approach works, no self improvement works and no woman has been, or ever will be, physically attracted to you.

Even worse when you chadfish and women think you're a funny, clever guy. You realize your entire life would have been different if your outward appearance had been different. Thanks genetics.
You mean the red pill phase? yea I have also been through it... still trying to do some stuff to cope though

Last edited:
The blackpill will either be your death do us part loyal lover or it will be your invisible executioner if you dont embrace it.

You mean the red pill phase? yea I have also been through it... still trying to do some stuff to cope though
Bluepill and redpill. They both give you hope in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back