Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears urophile says she uses a "piss super soaker" on sub8s

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
(In case she deletes it)
"Man, so I had a piss super soaker once. We used it to shoot at creepy dudes trying to drunk harass ladies after hours on our street when I lived in the middle of the city and within walking distance to clubs. It was basically a catcall deturant. We'd hear someone getting harassed or in trouble and open fire on the assailaint from the 3rd floor window. Really we only used it a couple of times. Once on a guy who literally tried to pull a woman off the street into his car. We also called the cops on that one." - Cloberella

How dare any sub8 breathe the same air as a foid?! :soy:

Once on a guy who literally tried to pull a woman off the street into his car. We also called the cops on that one
r/thathappened

If a foid threw piss at me I would 100% punch her with all my strength, right in the nose.

Call the cops, I don't give a shit.

That piss super soaker's designer? Albert Einstein.

allow me to retaliate

If a foid threw piss at me I would 100% punch her with all my strength, right in the nose.

tbh if she was on the 3rd floor and shooting at me with piss i'd shoot her with a gun

Fucking femoid vigilante animal

Wow they're such good people

tbh if she was on the 3rd floor and shooting at me with piss i'd shoot her with a gun
I unfortunately don't have a gun. Carrying one in the streets isn't even allowed here.

But if she threw it at me from a building I'd call the police and go there.

I unfortunately don't have a gun. Carrying one in the streets isn't even allowed here.
Tbh it's not allowed where i live either but i'm good with throwing knives (knives are legal to carry)

Just saying if i lived in the US i'd sign up for concealed carry asap

wonder where she got this idea from :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Feels LARPy, but who knows, foids are fucking retards.

I would too, what the fuck.

Super soakERs are so good foids are using them.

She deserves a higher dose of Zyklon B.

Pretty much.