Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CuckTears User Admits "Relationships are Fundamental for Society" and Gets 54 Upvotes

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

So, tell me then, if you all think "relationships" are so fundamental (Which I agree with), why are you intent on destroying them? Why are you okay with pair-bonding being destroyed through multiple hookups? Why are you okay with the specialness and exclusivity being destroyed by "dating" tons of people? Why are you okay with "breakups", which emotionally devastate people? Why are you okay with divorce, which ruins emotions and families? Why are you okay with polyamory, which is just glorified adultery?

You have just admitted that "relationships" are absolutely crucial for maintaining a good society. So then why are you so intent upon destroying them and making a mockery of them? I'm actually asking. Or are you too stupid to see how these things ruin "relationships"? Because i'll gladly show you scientific research backing this all up.

Last edited:
Because women like that want their cake and to eat it at the same time.

They want to be sluts when they're young and then get into a relationship when their looks fade and their pussy tires of all the dick inside them.

They dont want to realize that their system has and will continue to create a population of unlovable worthless rejects. To them, we are the shameful abortion of society that never gets brought up except in hushed tones of horror. Everyone needs relationships, except for the retarded mud people living in the sewers, they believe. We are not human to them.

Cucktears is just a bunch of numales and roasties that get triggered at the site of female hate

normies -" you dont need a relationship to be happy"

5 mins later
"relationships are fundamental to society"

normies -" you dont need a relationship to be happy"

5 mins later
"relationships are fundamental to society"

Incel: Women won't date an ugly guy
Normie Seals: WOAAAAAH MAN THAT'S WRONG. WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND SHOWER TECHNIQUE
Foid: I won't date an ugly guy
Normie seals: CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP YOU GO GIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

ive never touched a female, im a soulless husk now at 22

CuckQueers: "Relationships are fundamental for society"
CuckQueers: "You're not entitled to relationships"

giphy.gif

This deserves the hypocrisy tag