Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cucktears users who attempt to invalidate our feelings are either disingenuous or low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously I hate when those cucks/foids say shit like "they don't need sex, they're just mentally ill", as if to imply that years of both romantic and peer group rejection couldn't have caused us to become mentally ill. I don't even know where to begin with how ridiculous that implication actually is, makes me wonder about how much more validation and acceptance that anyone makes a similar claim received as opposed to me. Other common glacial IQ responses are stuff akin to "imagine wanting to kill yourself because you haven't gotten your dick wet", or "they can complain about not having sex since they don't have real problems". The former implying that the most painful aspect of inceldom is the absence of pleasure, and the latter suggesting that being denied access to one of the primary motivators in humans isn't a legitimate problem.

Honestly I don't give a shit whether or not our detractors accept the blackpill, as obviously most people will deny it regardless of whatever evidence is presented, with the conclusion not deemed socially acceptable being the primary initiator of this denial. However people who try to tell me that my feelings aren't real make me want to pummel a fucking wall. I sincerely wish these people were required to live my life before they could say that this situation doesn't cause actual pain.

The mods there claim that they do realize our feelings are real. And that the original mission statement is to not just call out incel stuff, but help the incel get better. To which I say, the title of the subreddit doesn't sat that. It says "Let's laugh at incel tears." Second, the mods can claim whatever they want. The users don't believe in that.

The mods there claim that they do realize our feelings are real. And that the original mission statement is to not just call out incel stuff, but help the incel get better. To which I say, the title of the subreddit doesn't sat that. It says "Let's laugh at incel tears." Second, the mods can claim whatever they want. The users don't believe in that.
Agreed tbh, it's just a not so covert bullying sub.

They are looking for the greatest evil to flush their frustration on.

Seriously I hate when those cucks/foids say shit like "they don't need sex, they're just mentally ill", as if to imply that years of both romantic and peer group rejection couldn't have caused us to become mentally ill.
Sex is in the first level (physiological needs) of Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. Physiological needs are considered the first step in internal motivation according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs. This theory states that humans are compelled to fulfill these physiological needs first in order to pursue intrinsic satisfaction on a higher level. If these needs are not achieved, it leads to an increase in displeasure within an individual. In order to pursue intrinsic motivation higher up Maslow's hierarchy, Physiological needs must be met first. This means that if a human is struggling to meet their physiological needs, then they are unlikely to intrinsically pursue safety, belongingness, esteem, and self-actualization.

Our situation isn’t popular to virtue signal about so.......

We don't fit in their cultural marxist little world. That's their problem.

I once read in a reddit of them that fat women really are undesirable, which implies that fat women can be the object of compassion. curiously, they do not believe that there could be such repulsive men that no woman would accept them, which means that incels can not be worthy of compassion.

or they are all women, which explains the irrationality of their behavior, or are cucks that have been brainwashed by the wife / girlfriend.