Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears: "You wouldn't be incel if you would just be nice to females?"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Also cucktears: "Yikes sweaty, r/niceguys much? Kissing the ground we walk on doesn't entitle you to our affection, inkels. Take a shower and work on your personality, and maybe, just maybe, we'll let you lick our heels."

:feelstastyman: > "Duur but dats just duh bawe minimum, yoo need too have odew stoff too"

:feelsWizard:> Jeremy Meeks, motherfucker. Being nice isn't a requirement. It isn't even a factor.

:feelstastyman:> "Durr but duh peepow hoo awent nice an awent ankoo have odew tings to maak up fow eet"

:feelsWizard:> Yeah. Their looks. Like Jeremy fucking Meeks. Now, get back in the short bus, retard.

you have to improve other aspects of personality such as your jawline, browridge, and chin.

They are so fucking retarded it’s unbelievable

Agreed, due to the fact that they tried getting r/braincels banned proves that they're desperate faggots as well.

The maybe 5% of them who are cisgender foids are massive hypocrites. They'll tell you it's not your looks making you incel in the same breath they call you an obese frog-eyed neckbeard with cystic acne.

Nice=submissive cuck without honor, who waits for roastie after cock carousel

Explains why a good portion of foids are in abusive relationships which they don’t leave right away

Society is full of faggots that just sever out the truth.

They'll tell you it's not your looks making you incel in the same breath they call you an obese frog-eyed neckbeard with cystic acne.
I've seen this too ngl.

Maybe subconsciously they know they’re lying to themselves. It’s pure delusion that being nice to foids is a prerequisite to forming relationships with them, its not just Meeks but countless others who are literal scum and still get foids wet because of their looks

I wouldn't be incel, if i wasn't incel.

they're assuming that we treat women like shit IRL.
When I'm forced to interact with foids I don't talk to them like they're mere sexual objects, but that doesn't change a thing.

I actually messaged these bastard's and just lol they banned me i wasn't even fucking rude and they still acted like dick's these poeple are beyond help i'm telling just stop trying to convince normies they don't like us and they want us dead