Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cum guzzling muppet whore gets roasted on her own video

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★

Read the comments, this useless dog fucker wants to spout bullshit but cries when she gets called out

why give a toilet attention?

Took five seconds for me to decide this wasn't worth my time, what a bitch.

Expressing her empowerment

To mock and shame them of course
aside from the profile pic I agree, but it can go both ways

also I mention profile pic because guy in your pic statusmaxxed as a hood comedian

aside from the profile pic I agree, but it can go both ways

also I mention profile pic because guy in your pic statusmaxxed as a hood comedian

I have the same frame tho and I can’t ascend as a hood comedian

Another video about us coming up!

A cute blonde girl on YT with only 200 subs. She fails at life.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsgah::bluepill:

fuck you for promoting this toilet.

Lost IQ watching this

fuck you for promoting this toilet.

Mate I’m not promoting this servo loo, I’m merely making fun of it. If I was “promoting” I would be saying along the lines of “those pesky virgins with rage have no one to blame but themselves” or “a beautiful wymyn like this only deserves the best, how dare a low status male think he has a chance with her”

Mate I’m not promoting this servo loo, I’m merely making fun of it. If I was “promoting” I would be saying along the lines of “those pesky virgins with rage have no one to blame but themselves” or “a beautiful wymyn like this only deserves the best, how dare a low status male think he has a chance with her”
you're inadvertently doing it boyo

Typical nose ringed roastie talking out of her ass hoping to get massive attention, but only has 200 subs JFL @ the amount of fail.

54 seconds in and I'm already bored out of my mind.

Nasty kūrva. Fits my taste physically (just not in slutty dressing style), but sucks chad's cock instead

Gas