[JFL] Cumdumpster shows 0 self awaraness - "My guy friends who i had sex with stop talking to me when they get a gf"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
85d 28m
quadRUPLE bogey

quadRUPLE bogey

Officer
★★
13d 9h 34m
Dense or Bait :waitwhat:

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 23h 38m
bluepilled thinking fucked her over; she thought her personality and the love those guys had for her were why they fucked her jfl.
when those chads found a foid whos only benefit of being with wasn't limited to sex they ditched her because sluts like her think they can only rely on their body to get the tradcuck they want.
foids are truly this dense.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

I'll be in Guangzhou if you need me
★★★★
15d 22h 17m
That is pursuit of all men. The escape from inceldom. Don't let anything else tell you otherwise.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
85d 28m
You know when an ugly landwhale somehow gets chad to bang her one night she legit thinks she's at his level and that this means he will (or SHOULD) commit to her. I'm 100% serious. So how delusional do you think non landwhales are?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 36m
Do they really bang their friends?

slavcel11

slavcel11

Commander
★★★
54d 8h 8m
"my chad friends"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
85d 28m
Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★
64d 22h 30m
Seeing they were friends, and you fucked them, and got in no relationship with them, shows a huge reason why they left you.
You're not the ideal type for them. They also know their gf would know all you do is fuck guys and nothing more with 0 commitment. This would be a major issue between the guy and their gf because the gf will always question them fucking you whenever they hang out with you as they would know that you're a whore that fuck guys that are just friends.

This is your fault for being a whore.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
85d 28m
It's their fault for everything. They have infinite smv and they have the government, institutions, companies and white knights at their side. Any failure is 100% them being completely incompetent and impulsive

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 23h 38m
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
116d 19h 31m
And we have to respect women because.....?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 8h 33m
Foid realizes she has no personality or any other positive traits and her only true value is being fuckmeat.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the youngest youngcel
★★★★★
11d 10h 45m
i hope this is bait

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★
84d 14h 55m
I think this is meant to be facetious. Like all female jokes, it’s just about getting banged by Chad, but the “smfh” makes me think she’s trying to induce levity

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
85d 28m
Foid realizes she has no personality or any other positive traits and her only true value is being fuckmeat.
You're giving her too much credit, she just accuses guys of not being good people lol

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
25d 18h 43m
That is pursuit of all men. The escape from inceldom. Don't let anything else tell you otherwise.
You're giving her too much credit, she just accuses guys of not being good people lol
I think this is meant to be facetious. Like all female jokes, it’s just about getting banged by Chad, but the “smfh” makes me think she’s trying to induce levity
Female "humour" is only about fucking chads or mocking incels/normies.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
120d 1h 33m
she looks 35

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Anti-Feministische Aktion
58d 23h 12m
Do they really bang their friends?
Yes! “Single” doesn’t mean celibate. It just means you’re not exclusive. Do you really think women just stay sexually frustrated until they find some future husband? No.
I assume you’re from curryland so you don’t fully understand western morality, here sex is just fun, an activity you do for enjoyment and release. Like going out to eat ice cream, you go and try different flavours different days.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 36m
Yes! “Single” doesn’t mean celibate. It just means you’re not exclusive. Do you really think women just stay sexually frustrated until they find some future husband? No.
I assume you’re from curryland so you don’t fully understand western morality, here sex is just fun, an activity you do for enjoyment and release. Like going out to eat ice cream, you go and try different flavours different days.
damn thats brutal

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
85d 28m
damn thats brutal
Lmao that it has to be explained. A girl staying single for several years is a HUGE redflag in the west. It means she was a complete whore and fucked tons of guys. The ones who're least likely to whore out are the ones who've stayed with their bf for many, many years. And even then cheating and cucking is a thing.

The biggest whores at my college were the ones who were single the whole time. srs

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 13h 42m
Lmao that it has to be explained. A girl staying single for several years is a HUGE redflag in the west. It means she was a complete whore and fucked tons of guys. The ones who're least likely to whore out are the ones who've stayed with their bf for many, many years. And even then cheating and cucking is a thing.

The biggest whores at my college were the ones who were single the whole time. srs
Yup. Normie dudes have to catch girls on the rebound to bang.
Chads fuck other dude's girls and then she becomes his gf if he wants.

A "single" woman is extremely rare outside of party based social circles.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
140d 12h 32m
Seeing they were friends, and you fucked them, and got in no relationship with them, shows a huge reason why they left you.
You're not the ideal type for them. They also know their gf would know all you do is fuck guys and nothing more with 0 commitment. This would be a major issue between the guy and their gf because the gf will always question them fucking you whenever they hang out with you as they would know that you're a whore that fuck guys that are just friends.

God IQ pilled and Based

This too

It's why i seethe whenever I see some chump betacuck commit to 30+ yr old roastie

None of them deserve commitment

Last edited:
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
27d 1h 15m
braindead foid

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 2h 10m
That's a little too harsh for any dumb whores browsing, it might ruin their day.

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
24d 23h 57m
Pathetic as usual

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV
-
6d 12h 56m
You know when an ugly landwhale somehow gets chad to bang her one night she legit thinks she's at his level and that this means he will (or SHOULD) commit to her. I'm 100% serious. So how delusional do you think non landwhales are?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
48d 22h 0m