Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cumdumpster shows 0 self awaraness - "My guy friends who i had sex with stop talking to me when they get a gf"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Dense or Bait :waitwhat:

That is pursuit of all men. The escape from inceldom. Don't let anything else tell you otherwise.

Dense or Bait :waitwhat:
You know when an ugly landwhale somehow gets chad to bang her one night she legit thinks she's at his level and that this means he will (or SHOULD) commit to her. I'm 100% serious. So how delusional do you think non landwhales are?

Do they really bang their friends?

"my chad friends"

Seeing they were friends, and you fucked them, and got in no relationship with them, shows a huge reason why they left you.
You're not the ideal type for them. They also know their gf would know all you do is fuck guys and nothing more with 0 commitment. This would be a major issue between the guy and their gf because the gf will always question them fucking you whenever they hang out with you as they would know that you're a whore that fuck guys that are just friends.

This is your fault for being a whore.

It's their fault for everything. They have infinite smv and they have the government, institutions, companies and white knights at their side. Any failure is 100% them being completely incompetent and impulsive

And we have to respect women because.....?

Foid realizes she has no personality or any other positive traits and her only true value is being fuckmeat.

i hope this is bait

I think this is meant to be facetious. Like all female jokes, it’s just about getting banged by Chad, but the “smfh” makes me think she’s trying to induce levity

Foid realizes she has no personality or any other positive traits and her only true value is being fuckmeat.
You're giving her too much credit, she just accuses guys of not being good people lol

That is pursuit of all men. The escape from inceldom. Don't let anything else tell you otherwise.
You're giving her too much credit, she just accuses guys of not being good people lol
I think this is meant to be facetious. Like all female jokes, it’s just about getting banged by Chad, but the “smfh” makes me think she’s trying to induce levity
Female "humour" is only about fucking chads or mocking incels/normies.

Do they really bang their friends?

Yes! “Single” doesn’t mean celibate. It just means you’re not exclusive. Do you really think women just stay sexually frustrated until they find some future husband? No.
I assume you’re from curryland so you don’t fully understand western morality, here sex is just fun, an activity you do for enjoyment and release. Like going out to eat ice cream, you go and try different flavours different days.

Yes! “Single” doesn’t mean celibate. It just means you’re not exclusive. Do you really think women just stay sexually frustrated until they find some future husband? No.
I assume you’re from curryland so you don’t fully understand western morality, here sex is just fun, an activity you do for enjoyment and release. Like going out to eat ice cream, you go and try different flavours different days.
damn thats brutal

damn thats brutal
Lmao that it has to be explained. A girl staying single for several years is a HUGE redflag in the west. It means she was a complete whore and fucked tons of guys. The ones who're least likely to whore out are the ones who've stayed with their bf for many, many years. And even then cheating and cucking is a thing.

The biggest whores at my college were the ones who were single the whole time. srs

Lmao that it has to be explained. A girl staying single for several years is a HUGE redflag in the west. It means she was a complete whore and fucked tons of guys. The ones who're least likely to whore out are the ones who've stayed with their bf for many, many years. And even then cheating and cucking is a thing.

The biggest whores at my college were the ones who were single the whole time. srs
Yup. Normie dudes have to catch girls on the rebound to bang.
Chads fuck other dude's girls and then she becomes his gf if he wants.

A "single" woman is extremely rare outside of party based social circles.

Seeing they were friends, and you fucked them, and got in no relationship with them, shows a huge reason why they left you.
You're not the ideal type for them. They also know their gf would know all you do is fuck guys and nothing more with 0 commitment. This would be a major issue between the guy and their gf because the gf will always question them fucking you whenever they hang out with you as they would know that you're a whore that fuck guys that are just friends.

God IQ pilled and Based

This too

It's why i seethe whenever I see some chump betacuck commit to 30+ yr old roastie

None of them deserve commitment

Last edited:
braindead foid

That's a little too harsh for any dumb whores browsing, it might ruin their day.

Pathetic as usual

You know when an ugly landwhale somehow gets chad to bang her one night she legit thinks she's at his level and that this means he will (or SHOULD) commit to her. I'm 100% serious. So how delusional do you think non landwhales are?