Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cumdumpster sister gets called out for sleeping with well over 100 men after she Bullies her 22 year old incel brother calling him virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
If sleeping with tons of men is perfectly fine then why do sluts act like they've been stabbed when someone mentions their number? :feelshehe: :feelswhere:

And of course top comments are defending the girl:feelsclown:

Old but gold.

And of course top comments are defending the girl:feelsclown:
Yup, Soys will defend their kweens no matter the circumstances. Even though its painfully obvious she's totally wrong on this no it's your fault for slut shaming her.

At this point, I could care less if anyone that wasnt blackpilled died. The only reason women are elevated in society today is because Soys make it that way

She deserves to suffer hard

If sleeping with tons of men is perfectly fine then why do sluts act like they've been stabbed when someone mentions their number? :feelshehe: :feelswhere:
Yup, Soys will defend their kweens no matter the circumstances. Even though its painfully obvious she's totally wrong on this no it's your fault for slut shaming her.

At this point, I could care less if anyone that wasnt blackpilled died. The only reason women are elevated in society today is because Soys make it that way
Based and moral

Yup, don't shut shame but behave like one. Shame guys for having zero but act offended when your number is revealed.

View: https://youtu.be/4nhjppiu-q4

If we had no soys, cucks & other assorted white knights these bitches wouldn't be riding so high, that's for sure.

holy based older sibling

AITA is probably the most cucked sub along with /r/short. The majority will always take the foid's side.

Already seen it

Fucking based. Every whore who virgin shames men deserves to be slut shamed publicly.

Cause it's a cope, everyone know it matters. Even for a dude, the perfect situation is finding your perfect partner the first time and being with the forever.
I know it's not going to happen, especially for me cause I will never have girl interested in me except for my money, so I will never even bother.

What makes she more pathetic, she did it for free. The worse kind of ho3s.

This has been posted before, old and gold.

Based. Also lol at textbook default female argument. Loses argument so immediately attacks her male opponents SMV.

How is it that guys fault for simply stating the truth?
full

Old but gold.
She deserves to suffer hard

i think her husband is the saddest part in that story. Guy got of course lied to about her whoring past and now learns about it but is going to become hated by that family because "shes a queen she decides what she wants to do with her body". I just cant imagine being in a relationship with someone that fucked over a 100 people. a 100 for god sake how do you even do that. This is some top level skank jesus

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/cihc3z/aita_for_telling_my_extended_family_how_many_men/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If this doesn't go to show that women have it literally 100x easier then men than I dont know what will. You have two siblings, similar age and one has over 100 sexual partners the other has ZERO. What kind of fucking discrepancy is that?? Clown world in full effect on this one boyos

based bro, has balls to say the truth and stand for what is right and assisting his brother in his defence, fuck the sister too.

Notice how the foid shamed/attacked her OWN FLESH AND BLOOD for being a virgin? Notice how she attacked his manhood by mocking his inability to find a partner to lose his virginity with? AWALT. Every single one.

I cant even imagine fucking 100 people/ But I guess for a foid that's just your every day life.

Nearly thought you were talking about your own sister, lol, based on the thread title.

Every time I see this post, it never gets old. Even if it's a LARP, it's just so satisfying to read.

This post is everything wrong with the world

Also, why do they use 'virgin' as an insult? Weren't bodycounts meaningless?

The sister already hates hime for being subhuman. If a chad had called her a cumdumpster I guess she would have blushed

Based as fuck. Hopefully that foids husband left after he realized he married a sentient cum sock. I hate seeing someone’s virginity used against them as an insult. It isnt our fault we are like this
This post is everything wrong with the world

Disgusting cumdumpster. Pathetic soys in the comments defending the foid.

Or why did she lie about it to her husband? That proves she knows it's a big deal, otherwise she'd just tell him the truth