Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Cumlicking whore talks about the harlotry she did after her breakup.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I left a relationship that had felt increasingly suffocating and after I became single, being free to have sex with any man I wanted was thrilling and fun. For the first time, I found myself free, and I was excited to flirt, kiss and go to bed with other men. So that’s what I did, repeatedly, from October 2014 to May 2015. One-night stands were casual and thrilling, and in the cloudiness of ignorance I thought I was being careful. It wasn’t even particularly regularly – maybe once every two months – but when it did happen it was always with a stranger, I was always drunk, and it was always unprotected. It seemed funny at the time. If I’m honest, I loved the attention. I loved it when guys would text me telling me I looked pretty as they watched me pour drinks, or would wait until the end of my shift to walk me home. I started going back with a careful selection of these men. It used to make me feel giddy giving in to their attempts, but the moment I left their house in the morning, I would feel like a used and discarded tissue. In one year, I had slept with 12 people, six of whom in the space of those two summer months. I had had unprotected sex on eight occasions, and taken the emergency contraceptive pill after three of them. Three men had cheated on their girlfriends with me. I went to the sexual health clinic, where I had tests done for pregnancy, chlamydia and HIV, all of which miraculously came back clear. I made a promise to have sex only when sober, and I have now been abstinent for three months. Finally, I decided to forgive myself. And I haven’t changed my mind.

JFL at imagine marrying such cumdumpster hoe.

Past is past silly incel.

Only once every two months?

Expected more tbh

Guys what are you talking about? She's still a pure beautiful queen. Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

but the moment I left their house in the morning, I would feel like a used and discarded tissue.

So she realized that she's a cumrag, that's new, tbh ngl.

So she realized that she's a cumrag, that's new, tbh ngl.
Holes love to be cumrag of good looking guys. I'm surprised she didn't get STD despite allowing people to creampie inside her.

CuckTears will tell you that this is okay.