Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cunt HATE thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I HATE all cunts and want them to burn in eternal Hell.

I HATE all cunts and want them to burn in eternal Hell.

I have nothing against real women. The ones who are family oriented and saved themselves for marriage and are good stay at home moms who raise kids.

All the other ones yes can burn in eternal Hell. Chicks who ride the cock carousel, career women, etc.

only foids worthy of respect are in the second dimension

You’d put your cock in one if you had the chance

I have nothing against real women. The ones who are family oriented and saved themselves for marriage and are good stay at home moms who raise kids.

Massive cope. There is no woman who is loyal to beta bux PERIOD. They are fantastic at playing the long game, and are great convincers. Most of them are getting railed by a big black Tyrone on the side.

All the other ones yes can burn in eternal Hell. Chicks who ride the cock carousel, career women, etc.
I hate all cunts.
You’d put your cock in one if you had the chance
I would kill one.

Aghhhhh! :woke:

shot-1-gif_072616051951.gif

You hate them while they don't even think about you.

They think about me when they mock me.
Only fat white knights and dykes mock you. If Stacy doesn't have Chad's cock in her mouth, she's either at work at her minimum wage job or posting on instagram. There's no time in her head for subhumans unless it's thinking of better ways to avoid them.

Only fat white knights and dykes mock you. If Stacy doesn't have Chad's cock in her mouth, she's either at work at her minimum wage job or posting on instagram. There's no time in her head for subhumans unless it's thinking of better ways to avoid them.
They mock me all the fucking time. Saying I'm weird and giving me looks of disgust. Fuck them.

All foids should spontaneously combust.

Family oriented women don't exist.

I laugh when femoids die.