Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Cunt I sit next to has giga inferiority complex

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
He scrutinizes everything I do and comments and questions every tiny thing I do. He does this every single fucking time I have the lesson with him and he's so predictable. I can see in my peripheral him scanning my work or scanning me to see if he has anything to comment on and he'll do it.

He actually thinks he's clever but his work and grades are shit and today, just cuz teacher said his work was good, even tho I've done twice the quantity and 10 times the quality of what he's done, for half an hour he was boasting about how the teacher complimented him and not me which meant his work was better.

Sometimes he'll do it to annoy me and when it doesn't work and I don't react like he wants me to he'll start insulting my appearance and the fact that I have no friends.

Another example of him doing this would be I get a question wrong that the teacher asks and then he'll make fun of me for getting it wrong for an hour like a child and exaggerate it and say I always answer questions wrong

Ugly people never get treated with respect. Literally being treated like I'm not even human. Some of his friends which I used to be friends with are fucking retards but they don't get insulted cuz they're not ugly like me.

Ive known 3 other people as well who did stuff like this as consistantly as this cunt and everyone else I've ever known has done this but not as frequent.

Punch him in his cunt face.

Dude you need to fuck him up (in GTA simulator). If you don't, he will continue to harass you. Even if you "get in trouble", its worth it as long as he experiences some suffering (in GTA simulator)

He sounds like a turboautist tbh. Are you sure he isn't mentally retarded and the teacher is just praising him for virtue signalling?

Fuck him, he sounds like the type of faggot who will peak in high school with mediocre grades, goes to a mediocre college, and ends up teaching at a mediocre high school where he bullies the kids who don't kiss his ass.