Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cunttears is fucking retarded as fucking fuck holy fuck

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i get the same rage whenever I happened to glance cunttears comments as when I read nofap shit. They are being retarded on purpose and pick apart every single goddamn memeified word of every goddamn sentence written on this website, and it's not enough for them to just take shit that shouldn't be taken word for word word for word. they have to misconstrue and read into everything x5 more than what it actually said to demonize every goddamn syllable of every goddamn word to the fullest. Stupid motherfucking dumbfuck retard asshole cunts. I hope all of them get hit by drunk drivers and are pinned under a burning car for 24 hours until they finally die.

Let them waste their time. I don't read it because I know it will put me in a rage. Fuck all of them.

….and one can hope.

Imagine using Reddit as a blackpilled incel, 99,9% of the content there is just too retarded and spreading sublime or overt bluepills

I avoid Reddit for the same reason. I tried reasoning with them, but they just hate unattractive males

One of the lowesr iq places I have ever seen, but all Reddit is like that

>Incel berates he got no life.

>IT uses the incel material as lifefuel.

Make your own conclusions

I stopped using reddit for meaningful discussion after braincels was banned. Now I use it for academics and recipes.

can you please stop cursing in your title it really made me mad you cursed like 5 times really angry make me mad!!! >:^(

fucking bish cunt asshole fuck

i get the same rage whenever I happened to glance cunttears comments as when I read nofap shit. They are being retarded on purpose and pick apart every single goddamn memeified word of every goddamn sentence written on this website, and it's not enough for them to just take shit that shouldn't be taken word for word word for word. they have to misconstrue and read into everything x5 more than what it actually said to demonize every goddamn syllable of every goddamn word to the fullest. Stupid motherfucking dumbfuck retard asshole cunts. I hope all of them get hit by drunk drivers and are pinned under a burning car for 24 hours until they finally die.

Its simply the bread and butter of the small souled bugmen of the world to focus with laser like efficiency on utter trivialities and blow non issues up into major issues my friend.

Without pettiness itself they would have no reason to exist.

It is their cope.

When I first saw their comments and posts, I was about to lose all my hope for humanity. I felt really scared because if those chimps breed, this world will become a hell hole. I don't go there anymore.

When I first saw their comments and posts, I was about to lose all my hope for humanity. I felt really scared because if those chimps breed, this world will become a hell hole. I don't go there anymore.
They are incels to so don't worry they won't.

Makes me sad to see OP angry so often :cryfeels:

ignorant bastards. they are so willfully blind