Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Cunty teacher humiliated (for millionth time)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Another teacher. All my teachers hate me. I've been bullied by teachers since I started school aged 5. All of them try and humiliate me and make me feel shit and it's almost childish.

Today everyone was talking in class. The whole class was talking. I barely talk. Was quietly (cuz high inhib) talking to person next to me which is something that rarely happens.

Teacher comes over to us and stands behind us and he's just standing there listening to what we're saying which was weird and then he suddenly interrupts us and says: "who cares?" In a fucking cunty smug condescending voice. And then says get on with da work n all that

Class went silent and everyone was giggling at me n stuff.

Fucking cunty stupid fucking nigger cunty fucking nigger. So many times my teachers pick on me and humiliate me. Some of the stuff teachers have done to me has scarred me like the teachers I got properly bullied by when I was 5-7.

This ain't the worst thing but the more that it happens the more easier it is for me to get pissed off at the stuff these cunts do to me.

It's a shame cuz I thought he was a nice, funny and interesting person, but then treats me like shit. Just like with everyone. I find it very easy to like ppl and get along with them but if I know them for too long, I start getting treated like shit. Which is why I haven't attempted making new """""""""friends""""""""" for 4 years.

Teachers will always pick on sub humans because they are not in a group. Its a numbers game.

Teachers will always pick on sub humans because they are not in a group. Its a numbers game.
Even when I was in friendship groups in secondary school, teacher would always let all of my group of friends sit together apart from me

Even when I was in friendship groups in secondary school, teacher would always let all of my group of friends sit together apart from me
friendship groups? mogs me ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They are literally at child level psychology, pick on the kid or humiliate the kid with least support within the class. Is literally base level and a coward at that, a real man would pick on the most popular kid, get control of him/her you get control of whole class.

friendship groups? mogs me ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That """"""friendship group"""""" all bullied the fuck out of me and I would've left them but I had nowhere else to go and my school was relatively small.

After we all left secondary school I haven't been to a single social event or spoken to them at all apart from when I joined their discord for 10seconds and they all just ignored me so I left. I have zero friends atm. I've never had a genuine friend anyway.

That """"""friendship group"""""" all bullied the fuck out of me and I would've left them but I had nowhere else to go and my school was relatively small.

After we all left secondary school I haven't been to a single social event or spoken to them at all apart from when I joined their discord for 10seconds and they all just ignored me so I left. I have zero friends atm. I've never had a genuine friend anyway.
Ok same lol. It is indeed over.

They are literally at child level psychology, pick on the kid or humiliate the kid with least support within the class. Is literally base level and a coward at that, a real man would pick on the most popular kid, get control of him/her you get control of whole class.
Yeh I once had a rlly good teacher who hated the noisy loud chads in the class and was nice to the normies, and respected the quiet people like me (to some extent)

very rare to have good teachers. they become teachers because low iq stacies or chads are only good at socializing and think they can teach.