Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are pretty much a walking meme

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Just think about it:

- They look like shit
-They smell like shit
- The streetshitting
- Their accents
- Their thirst and all the "bob and vagene" shit

My deepest condolences if you are a currycel

Their innate bluepill, tranquil nature is literally their saving grace lol, imagine being currycel one day and just suddenly "realising" how the world doesn't give a fuck about you.

Currycels are volcels

Their innate bluepill, tranquil nature is literally their saving grace lol, imagine being currycel one day and just suddenly "realising" how the world doesn't give a fuck about you.

Many people physically mog curries, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it even if they tried.

Curries that don't take themselves seriously are a laughingstock. Curries that take themselves seriously are a laughingstock.
Best thing for curries to do is LDAR and minimize the chances of them being used for laughs.

yeah, walking chad irl that is

Watch out curries are badass af they might kill u.
:feelstrash:

I am a currycel. :feelsrope:ABC law reigns supreme for women: Anything But Curry. So as long as you are not a curry, you will do fine.

I am a currycel. :feelsrope:ABC law reigns supreme for women: Anything But Curry. So as long as you are not a curry, you will do fine.
@pp183 thoughts, there have been countless studies showing JBC is legit

Curries have the highest SMV in the west.

Curries are very weak physically. They lack robustness.

True the only exception being Sikhs from the Punjab region and even then they get mogged by a lot of other men.

There is nothing to laugh about at this point, no admitting defeat. For curries it is just over. I recommend they LDAR and not subject themselves to embarassment. They don't deserve it.

Just think about it:

- They look like shit
-They smell like shit
- The streetshitting
- Their accents
- Their thirst and all the "bob and vagene" shit

My deepest condolences if you are a currycel
Gigacope. Curry grooming gangmaxxers bang the hottest jb foids.

Many people physically mog curries, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it even if they tried.

Curries that don't take themselves seriously are a laughingstock. Curries that take themselves seriously are a laughingstock.
Best thing for curries to do is LDAR and minimize the chances of them being used for laughs.

I thank Gandy every single day that I was born white. The only good trait I got out of so many bad ones

False. Currys are Gods

Why are whites so cucked?

looking like shit-----Caucasian skull, dark skin tone, good hair.
smell like shit-----BO meaning high T
street shitting-----lowest inhib on this planet
accents-----exotic
bobs and vagene---- games and frame, will rape if say no
Curries are literal Chad Gods walking among subhuman beasts

im mogged by almost every curry on the planet

I recommend BestGore.com to see many many curries meet their just and inevitable ends. Sliced in half by train or falling on to high voltage lines and roasting right in front of everyone is how to do it

I recommend BestGore.com to see many many curries meet their just and inevitable ends. Sliced in half by train or falling on to high voltage lines and roasting right in front of everyone is how to do it

LOL

We talk so much about curries that I unironically began to experience a halo effect when interacting with them, dead srs.

accents-----exotic

Caucasion skull mostly applies to north indians/afghans/pakis. Dravidians are closer to negroids than caucasions. A lot of indians I see while at work do have good skulls tbh

u money mogged 99.99% of people. ur life is better than most chads even if your ricecel

accents-----exotic

there is no respite from being an e*hnic

Incels must rise and defeat the evil.

shitting on Indians ironically makes you no better than foids who shit in us.

Its like kicking someone while they're down. This is human nature I suppose. Very interesting.
Gg