Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

curries are slaying noodlewhores in the middle east

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★

there are so many cases like this in the middle east

you are volcel, if you aren't dubai maxxing. I'm planning a trip soon! even my truecel friend has ascended

So why are you here then?

curries>noodlewhores>middleeast
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Curries never slay.

this is what i had thought until my friend ascended
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

haven't you heard of dubai?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

too many noodles and curries in dubai

Curries are gods
46d.gif

Laughs in Hindi

How did your friend ascend

How did your friend ascend

he got into a relationship with a noodlewhore, he's literally a balding 3.5/10 man in his 30s, he sent me pictures this morning lol it was lifefuel

Fucking hookers is not ascending btw.

we are but maybe there is a small glimmer of hope

he got into a relationship with a noodlewhore, he's literally a balding 3.5/10 man in his 30s, he sent me pictures this morning lol it was lifefuel

Damn, please send him my congrats and well wishes

Damn, please send him my congrats and well wishes
will do, he completely changed my outlook on how doomed we are, there might be a chance for us to dubaimaxx

Last edited:
As it turns out, the Filipina has a family in the Philippines and her husband couldn’t contain her anger over these viral videos.

The article says that she cheated on her husband and her family back in the philippines? I dont know if ascending with a post prime roastie with a family counts as a win?

Like most noodlewhores, she is shameless.

Also, Filipinas are the easiest noodlewhores. Koreancels go there to buy wives.

Like most noodlewhores, she is shameless.

Also, Filipinas are the easiest noodlewhores. Koreancels go there to buy wives.

regardless of what they are, he was a truecel and has ascended

There should be mandatory applause for all curries who ascend. That shit was 100% skill
Everyone should receive one of those national emergency text messages every time a currycel ascends.