Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries get in here

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Guess whose the virgin

I like this video because the fag openly admits to taking thousands of dicks.
They are totally normal though and we should help them with taxpayer money when they get AIDs for being fucking sodomite degenerates
I digress

chad in the clip isn't "sexually experienced". GIGAOVER

volcel. he can just run just be curry game

I’m not a curry

Lmao, as soon as the curry walked in I called it.

"I'm saving myself for marriage" JFL at this GIGACOPE, if a mid tier becky asked for sex he would be in there before you could spell curry.

I thought the soy was going to be the virgin lmao didn't expect him to be a disgusting faggot that got his ass destroyed 1500 times

>1500
fags disgust me

"I'm saving myself for marriage" JFL at this GIGACOPE, if a mid tier becky asked for sex he would be in there before you could spell curry.
Its mega cope for sure hes still living that blue pill life

I thought the soy was going to be the virgin lmao didn't expect him to be a disgusting faggot that got his ass destroyed 1500 times

I think you expected that since it's a soy lol AND we all expected it in some way but 1500 it's just too much.I Guess we hit the nest,but not the bird lol

I think you expected that since it's a soy lol AND we all expected it in some way but 1500 it's just too much.I Guess we hit the nest,but not the bird lol

It's really easy for faggots to fuck tbh men are always horny af and they will fuck everything, even that retarded soy.

Humanity deserves extinction.

It's really easy for faggots to fuck tbh men are always horny af and they will fuck everything, even that retarded soy.
I think the same,it's Easy also become tranny you would have tons of guy wanting to fuck u,men nowadays are T H I R S T Y , world seem a More dry and dry dessert every day,AND whatever that looks like a drop they Will swallow it without More demands

Holy fuck that fag is disgusting af.

They are totally normal though and we should help them with taxpayer money when they get AIDs for being fucking sodomite degenerates
I digress
yup. while mofos can't afford to get fucking insulin, we should pay for dumbfucks to turn vagina into a penis.

I only watched 5 seconds and gave up. Can't stand gay shit

Curries accept their low status in western society.

hes a slayer in india ngl

Most soys aren't straight.
hes a slayer in india ngl
Cope. He's cucked by white broke-ass backpackers.
If you’re not Chad-preet, it’s over
Cope. Even Chadpreet is incel in 2019.

The soyfag probably has an excel spreadsheet. Otherwise how the fuck can you even remember fucking/getting fucked by 1500 people?

I digress

Theres a gay man in work who was boasting in the office about visiting sex dungeons. These people are shameless about their degeneracy and if you frown upon it you're the bad guy.

That's why homosexuality was frowned upon. Soon after it became legalised and accepted we had the aids crisis.

Theres a gay man in work who was boasting in the office about visiting sex dungeons. These people are shameless about their degeneracy and if you frown upon it you're the bad guy.

That's why homosexuality was frowned upon. Soon after it became legalised and accepted we had the aids crisis.
Yep, these homos love to rub it in everyone's faces.

Funny thing is if a straight male said that at a workplace he'd be reported to HR, fired, and put on an industry-wide blacklist.

The soyfag probably has an excel spreadsheet. Otherwise how the fuck can you even remember fucking/getting fucked by 1500 people?
True lmao. What a fucking disgusting fag

da fuk

1500 people

faggots are disgusting, that is degenerate behavior, this is why societies made being gay illegal.

at least they keep their std's to each other

Just be repulsive faggot theory confirmed

I don't care about society. I will look down upon that filth.

We should set up actual dungeons and send fags to them

Ngl, didn't watch it.

That indian guy is the most virginal virgin who ever virgined. He's purer than Christ on a cross. But not in the same way. If a Chad is a virgin it's because he's sanctimonious. If an indian guy is a virgin it's because he's indian.

He's bloated from COOM

Brutal to see him there ngl

That indian guy is the most virginal virgin who ever virgined. He's purer than Christ on a cross. But not in the same way. If a Chad is a virgin it's because he's sanctimonious. If an indian guy is a virgin it's because he's indian.
Brutal currypill

The redhead says she's started at 13 like it's totally normal.

I'm just going to say that a prostitute once told me she had sex for the first time at 14, and she felt bad about it because she thought it was "way too young".

I'm not curry so i'm out of here

chad in the clip isn't "sexually experienced". GIGAOVER
I like the fact that you use different font than anyone else
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

cope. any curry can slay. just be curry is legit
Hahahaha that’s the funniest cope I ever heard. Just ask all the Curries on here lol

Yet more proof of the blackpill, of course nobody suspects the ugly foids of not being a virgin, but when inkwells say this, suddenly we are wrong hateful homophobic xenophobic pedophilic misogynistic nazis

Hahahaha that’s the funniest cope I ever heard. Just ask all the Curries on here lol
They are all fakecels. Curries can get away with being 5’2 or working as a janitor and still fuck more than white gigachads.

Kek