Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries in India arrested a PIGEON believing it was a Pakastani spy.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8358907/Pigeon-arrested-India-suspicion-Pakistan-spy.html

A pigeon has been handed over to police in India after being accused of being a Pakistani spy.

The alleged spy was discovered by Geeta Devi who lives in the Kathua district of Kashmir after the bird flew into her home on May 24.

This isn't satire folks. They literally arrested a fucking pigeon because they thought it was a spy from Pakistan. JFL curries truly are the meme race.

how do you arrest a pigeon?

Just be curry theory strikes again
that pigeon wouldn't have been arrested if he was a curry

Just be curry theory strikes again
that pigeon wouldn't have been arrested if he was a curry
At least curries and pigeons have something in common. They both shit in the streets.

Typical DailyMail sensationalism. Author's trying to make it seem like Indian police went and cuffed, booked, and imprisoned a bird. I am shocked to see people are still sending messages via bird though. Not sure if it actually came from Pakistan, but whoever sent the bird needs to upgrade their shit

how do you arrest a pigeon?
Birdseed and a trap box.
Or a shotgun...

Shirley, you all (y'all) have heard of, "carrier pigeons?"

The good old days... sigh.

Birdseed and a trap box.
Or a shotgun...

Shirley, you all (y'all) have heard of, "carrier pigeons?"

The good old days... sigh.
ok that makes sense, thanks for the explanation

I knew a (Incel) dude in college, he had some kind of chest deformity. It stuck out like a chicken breast. Everyone called him "PIGEON!" ded srs ngl...

He had an (abusive) group of buddies that he hung out with.
this is a fascinating story

this is a fascinating story
YEAH. He "stuck out" too much to have become a spy. It looked like he had one great big giant tit on his chest... Poor bastard.

YEAH. He "stuck out" too much to have become a spy. It looked like he had one great big giant tit on his chest... Poor bastard.
nature is cruel tbh, some people are born cursed

nature is cruel tbh, some people are born cursed
He was for sure.

At the time i had a crush on a tall, super skinny girl everyone called "bird legs."

But she was a popular one :€

low iq tbh
I would have planted disinfo and fake data onto the spy bird and make it swallow a tracking pill then send it back

superpower 2020 proceeding on schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back