Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries, let's fucking move to curryland ffs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Let's all move to curryland boyos. We have had enough. We are suffering just because we are stuck in this fucking western hell-hole. Every fucking thing is working there just fine as they supposed to be. Like the patriarchy, family values, a beautiful, loyal, virgin wife who is also a home-maker. Assuming most of us are educated, we can move to curryland and get some high-paid jobs and get a curry-foid like this. Middle-class and upper-middle-class life in curryland is not bad at all.

44488216 10218053164505730 2776008891513700352 n
46519601 10218298378195919 5047035792019423232 o
44999804 10217981653275899 7497888330349019136 o
49459886 10218519230194986 3797295824661118976 o

Don't fucking say that this guy mogs you. Stop bullshitting.

Curryland is still a shithole, maybe wait 30 years until it turns into a superpower.

Curryland is still a shithole, maybe wait 30 years until it turns into a superpower.

What are you getting living in the west as a subhuman?

Wealth distribution is probably bad there so you should slay by running passport game

Tbh just go back to your country for your own good. JFL at getting mogged by whites in daily basis

Wealth distribution is probably bad there so you should slay by running passport game

You should be fine as long as you don't live in a slum in the curryland. Being middle class in the west is nothing special than middle classes in curryland.

Tbh just go back to your country for your own good. JFL at getting mogged by whites in daily basis

Not just getting mogged, getting humiliated on every fucking aspect of life.

I need to larp as a curry and go ascend in curryland, in the west we ethnics have zero chance and latin america is rampant with feminism now so I can't return there.

Not just getting mogged, getting humiliated on every fucking aspect of life.
yes. living in the west as a ethniccel is a fucking suifuel specially if youre curry. death sentence

You guys are lucky to have a traditional, patriarchal country to move back to, my "homeland" is the fucking UK and Ireland, which are just as degenerate as the US. Ireland is pretty ethnically homogenous for the time being, but that will definitely change soon.

You know it is never began when an curry mogs you.

That guy has a good eye area and a decent lower third also a good a hairline. I would say pretty good for a father with two kids. Most probably heightmogs me too. Obviously he careermogs me. The only down side is his nose, bloat and shitskin. I'm black and my nose is even wider. Curries are objectively better looking than us. If I were more currylooking I would definitely move to curryland. That foid is way above my league.

I need to larp as a curry and go ascend in curryland, in the west we ethnics have zero chance and latin america is rampant with feminism now so I can't return there.

There are many latinos who look like curries. You might have some chance.
You guys are lucky to have a traditional, patriarchal country to move back to, my "homeland" is the fucking UK and Ireland, which are just as degenerate as the US. Ireland is pretty ethnically homogenous for the time being, but that will definitely change soon.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We can fight feminretards together. Regardless of race, feMEMEnism is a mutual evil we face.

Assuming most of us are educated
It's over can't even beta-provide, but if passport game can be used to bang foids and potentially get married that'd be great.

Also most of those guys mog me OP, if someone like londonguy can get a wife in curryland then I'd be happy to move there. His pic is at the bottom.

Last edited:
It's over can't even beta-provide, but if passport game can be used to bang foids and potentially get married that'd be great.

Also most of those guys mog me OP, if someone like londonguy can get a wife in curryland then I'd be happy to move there. His pic is at the bottom.

I know londonguy. Does he mog you? Are you serious?

I know londonguy. Does he mog you? Are you serious?
My question is could londonguy actually get a wife in Curry-land? Otherwise there might be no hope for me.

Also I assume that to get a wife in India you must have a decent job with which you beta provide right? For hookup type things you would still need to be good looking right? Ugly curries can only be beta bux they will never be desirable to females while chadpreet and chadpreetlites bang younger thots. Basically is the situation is similar to the west?

My question is could londonguy actually get a wife in Curry-land? Otherwise there might be no hope for me.

Also I assume that to get a wife in India you must have a decent job with which you beta provide right? For hookup type things you would still need to be good looking right? Ugly curries can only be beta bux they will never be desirable to females while chadpreet and chadpreetlites bang younger thots. Basically is the situation is similar to the west?

No, londonguy is an extreme case. But if you are normie looking curry, you should be good.

There is no hookup type things in curryland. Yes, people date and get married, in that case you need to be a chadpreet or chadpreet-lite. But most marriages are arranged, and everyone seem to be quite happy with it. Also remember arranged marriage has less probability of divorce and cheating. So we can assume foids are pretty okay with such arrangement.

But yes, you need to have a decent job to beta provide, I am not seeing any problem beta providing for a foid who is loyal and dedicated. The marriage situation in curryland is somewhat close to the 50s of the west. A normie looking guy with okay job could make a nice little family.

No, londonguy is an extreme case. But if you are normie looking curry, you should be good.

There is no hookup type things in curryland. Yes, people date and get married, in that case you need to be a chadpreet or chadpreet-lite. But most marriages are arranged, and everyone seem to be quite happy with it. Also remember arranged marriage has less probability of divorce and cheating. So we can assume foids are pretty okay with such arrangement.

But yes, you need to have a decent job to beta provide, I am not seeing any problem beta providing for a foid who is loyal and dedicated. The marriage situation in curryland is somewhat close to the 50s of the west. A normie looking guy with okay job could make a nice little family.
So basically you are saying ugly curries are still screwed even in the curryland? Londonguy is also tall BTW at 6'3'' would that help him? What if he tried to run visa game or was rich? I guess you are not really that ugly if you can make it in the curryland.

Dating sounds just as bad as the west. This might be true but it is just as likely that the female might have rode the cock carousel like in the west just maybe with a few less partners before being married off to some sap while pretending to be a virgin.

I guess non-ITcels are screwed then. It doesn't sound as good as the 1950s west when most ugly guys married ugly females.

Look at his cross-eyed son, future Incels.is poster.

There are like 5 quadrillion people in curryland. Your luck will just be as bad as it is over here.

There are many latinos who look like curries. You might have some chance.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Indeed, It's amazing how many doors open for us outside of the west. That little family is impossible for me here in the burgerland.

Life begins once you leave the western world, it's masochism to stay in the west as an ethnic.

We can fight feminretards together. Regardless of race, feMEMEnism is a mutual evil we face.

Legit, feminism is a scourge upon all mankind, no race is safe from it and should work together to end it before it ends us.

Yeah all the white homelands are completely blighted at this point. Whitecels can't return to them since there is no difference from one western country to the next, each is just as degenerate as the last.

Last edited:
So basically you are saying ugly curries are still screwed even in the curryland? Londonguy is also tall BTW at 6'3'' would that help him? What if he tried to run visa game or was rich? I guess you are not really that ugly if you can make it in the curryland.

Dating sounds just as bad as the west. This might be true but it is just as likely that the female might have rode the cock carousel like in the west just maybe with a few less partners before being married off to some sap while pretending to be a virgin.

I guess non-ITcels are screwed then. It doesn't sound as good as the 1950s west when most ugly guys married ugly females.

Londonguy is not just ugly, he is hideous. But I have found a guy who looks kinda like the londonguy and he has a wife.

46830931 2330130100392330 1756349789626171392 o

So I want to take back my statement. Even if you look like kinda londonguy, you might still have chances in the curryland.

Londonguy is not just ugly, he is hideous. But I have found a guy who looks kinda like the londonguy and he has a wife.

View attachment 92014

So I want to take back my statement. Even if you look like kinda londonguy, you might still have chances in the curryland.
He mogs londonguy to oblivion tbh.

We should all put in the money to fund it.

You're absolutely volcel if you don't move back to curryland.

You're not american or european, get over that delusion, you're curries and your home country is curryland. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will be able to work on your arranged wife goals.

This is why JBW is bullshit.

If you are not NT you won't ascend no matter in west or curryland

It's over for autists

Looks Theory > NT Theory
If you are on here, you’re probably deficient enough to fail globally.

You're absolutely volcel if you don't move back to curryland.

You're not american or european, get over that delusion, you're curries and your home country is curryland. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will be able to work on your arranged wife goals.

200% legit.

mOgS Me bOyOs

seriously tho the limeys should've never left curryland, what a disaster that place has become

Like the patriarchy, family values, a beautiful, loyal, virgin wife who is also a home-maker.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Yes, let's! It's not like the women there are the biggest whores on the planet, amirite??? No! Impossible! Not the foids of OUR FUCKING ETHNICITY! NOT THE MOST DEPRAVED AND DISGUSTING THINGS ON THE FUCKING PLANET, AMIRITE!?

You're going to bump into another roastie thinking it's a virgin, just because she's your ethnicity.

You're actually so bluepilled it's not funny. One day the difference between you and r/IncelTears members will be that they've just been there for longer.

Also JFL at "curryland". If you don't call the UK "tea-land", France "Baguette-land", or China "Noodle-land", why insult your own home country that way?
a beautiful, loyal, virgin wife
You're the fucking type of cuck who can't even stand up for what he believes against a numale soyboy who's had both arms and legs removed, I bet you'd let him fuck your overweight adultress (Not even god knows if it was actually born female or if it was a tranny, most likely the latter) while you jerk off on whatever (((ethnic-"nationalism"))) site about how we all need to get segregated into ethnostates and how 'white' culture is so fucking great and how 'we' respect women so much and how every murderous WN/WN organization like the KKK, Wade Michael Page, Dylann Roof, etc. were such great men and how they "Oh no guise! dey resBected all edniticies, esBescially wen they call'd us all 'filthy non-whites in need of mass-extermination!'".

Last edited:
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Yes, let's! It's not like the women there are the biggest whores on the planet, amirite??? No! Impossible! Not the foids of OUR FUCKING ETHNICITY! NOT THE MOST DEPRAVED AND DISGUSTING THINGS ON THE FUCKING PLANET, AMIRITE!?

You're going to bump into another roastie thinking it's a virgin, just because she's your ethnicity.

You're actually so bluepilled it's not funny. One day the difference between you and r/IncelTears members will be that they've just been there for longer.

Also JFL at "curryland". If you don't call the UK "tea-land", France "Baguette-land", or China "Noodle-land", why insult your own home country that way?

You're the fucking type of cuck who can't even stand up for what he believes against a numale soyboy who's had both arms and legs removed, I bet you'd let him fuck your overweight adultress (Not even god knows if it was actually born female or if it was a tranny, most likely the latter) while you jerk off on whatever (((ethnic-"nationalism"))) site about how we all need to get segregated into ethnostates and how 'white' culture is so fucking great and how 'we' respect women so much and how every murderous WN/WN organization like the KKK, Wade Michael Page, Dylann Roof, etc. were such great men and how they "Oh no guise! dey resBected all edniticies, esBescially wen they call'd us all 'filthy non-whites in need of mass-extermination!'".

TL;DR.

Here comes the curry sperg-lord again.

TPLu4Eo.gif

Curryland is no longer a safe haven, feminism is progressing rapidly over there.

Not to mention you would have to live in that shithole since the moment she steps on westernized soil it's over.

Curryland is no longer a safe haven, feminism is progressing rapidly over there.

Not to mention you would have to live in that shithole since the moment she steps on westernized soil it's over.
I heard about this. but i can't understand how feminism is growing in curryland

If that brahmin dog pays the jizyah i am moving

I didnt even realize how badly i got mogged by them until recently. ignorance is bliss man

Please return to your countries

JFL at him denying his heritage.

I don't blame @ProudIncelistani though, he lives in cucknada and that shit-hole is now covered in 4 feet deep snow, even if he wants to do street-shit, he will get a frost-bitten butt-hole.

Yes , I live in India. Feminism is growing here and urban centres are becoming less patriarchal. Its illegal to approach a women in this country it's called eve teasing and they put you in jail for 7 years.

Its illegal to approach a women in this country it's called eve teasing and they put you in jail for 7 years.
Fucking brutal. Although it doesn't apply to chads of course since females need to feel sexually harassed by the presence of an ugly male's face.

lifefuel for @incelkingkong

If that brahmin dog pays the jizyah i am moving
Fuck that shit , have a happy time living in the West you say this shit here you'll probably get your ass beat or if in a rural area lynched.