Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Curries' obsession with PUBG performance

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
on smartphones. Anyone noticed? It's always 'this phone can run PUBG perfectly on medium setting' or 'slight fps dips on high setting' but 'should play perfectly fine'.

Yeah.Seems like India buys more Chinese phones than they do food supplies.

Curries love cheap electronics and shit phone games ngl

Yeah.Seems like India buys more Chinese phones than they do food supplies.
:feelskek:yeah probably, they are obsessed with chinese phone it seems. its always 'can it run pubg.'
Btw I hv nothing against being interested in phones, I check out reviews on all sorts of phones especially cheeper ones as I'm a poorcel.

just pubgmaxx theory for currycels

:feelskek:yeah probably, they are obsessed with chinese phone it seems. its always 'can it run pubg.'
Btw I hv nothing against being interested in phones, I check out reviews on all sorts of phones especially cheeper ones as I'm a poorcel.
Buying expensive phones is pointless.

Kek. Us curries either cope with technology or sports.

Curries need to cope too bro

How the heck do you aim a gun with no mouse?

I don't know much about curries tbh other than that their quality of life is literal shit

Thats all there is left to know. Life is shit for every incel, but especially for a currycel.

JFL at not playing on PC :feelskek:

I don't know much about curries tbh other than that their quality of life is literal shit
Take the currypill.
Median us household income by selected ethnic groups 2015 indian 21636181

Majority of Curries are so bad at the game ngl.

on smartphones. Anyone noticed? It's always 'this phone can run PUBG perfectly on medium setting' or 'slight fps dips on high setting' but 'should play perfectly fine'.
It's their only cope left pal. What do you want them to do instead? Rope?

are you curry? never heard them talk about it

curries are crazy tbh

How bad is it? A lot of curries are coming over here.

Ugly foids who think they're good looking. Usually they are entitled and massive gold diggers. Besides that; shitty infrastructure, poor hygiene standards and a very corrupt system.

Also men are bred to become bluepilled wageslaves by curry soyciety. Most men are either fkin brain dead or stressed out to the point of killing themselves from doing mundane shit day in and day out to earn a shitty living with no hope for a better life.

I’ve looked at the in-game global chat in PUBG mobile a few times and there were curries everywhere.

i don't see the point in that

just build a computer and play normal pubg