Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries should seamaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Today I mixed some curry with chinese sauce, and it was at this moment that it hit me- curries should seamaxx

The reason why noodlewhores chase after white men as much as they do is partially because of a "foreigner" fetish, same as slav foids who chase after various foreigners- and the curries probably seem even more foreign to them than whites. Also, from what I heard from various guys who vent to asia noodles seem to have a sort of fetish for some "bestial" features- lots of hair on legs, etc.

I think that some curry (even a manlet) thanks to noodlewhores bestial fetish could pull off seamaxxing if they got beard/moustache and got buff. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think curries ironically have better chances in East Asia than SEA. There's no one more obsessed with white skin than SEA noodles.

i get why Gman locked you up.

Today I mixed some curry with chinese sauce, and it was at this moment that it hit me- curries should seamaxx

The reason why noodlewhores chase after white men as much as they do is partially because of a "foreigner" fetish, same as slav foids who chase after various foreigners- and the curries probably seem even more foreign to them than whites. Also, from what I heard from various guys who vent to asia noodles seem to have a sort of fetish for some "bestial" features- lots of hair on legs, etc.

I think that some curry (even a manlet) thanks to noodlewhores bestial fetish could pull off seamaxxing if they got beard/moustache and got buff. Thoughts?
sea is already filled with curry genes anyway

Yeah just be curry at a white surpemicist rally aswell. Most low IQ shit I've read.

Asian women hate brown people.

You must be retarded if you think curry is desired anywhere.

Noodlewhores dont like curries even the best chadpreet can get is a noodlebecky