Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry 2/10 truecel ascension by arrangemarraigemaxxing

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
Arrangemarraigemaxxing is legit.
My curry neighbour is a 29 years old truecel and he got hitched to a cute 23 years old .. curryfoid.

View: https://i.imgur.com/8mKx7TB.jpg

View: https://i.imgur.com/IRQDLJ8.jpg

View: https://i.imgur.com/v5LdpbD.jpg

Got his marriage arranged to a virgin curry staceylite.

This is a classic case of a betabux the guy is rich has a bungalow and owns a few audis but he isn’t a millionaire as such as to be able to pull a girl that above his looks match

Arranged marriage isn’t that bad tbh.If you are in curryland and once you tie the knot it’s over for the foid even the thought of divorce is enough to get her stoned and if she even tries to cuck her husband she is ostracised from the community and this fear is what makes arranged marriages work.It might result in dead bedrooms but from my experience most foids learn to accept their fate and eventually make do with what they have and adapt to their situation.Arranged marriages for the most part is the one that is more successful and the one in which the couples are more happy.But this is just my take on this.

What do you think?Thoughts on arranged marriage?

Last edited:
holy fuck literally jbc

@Legendarywristcel do u mog him

Currycel = volcel.
Tbhngl

yes bhai benchod sex

Starfish sex once in two months. She probably doesn't even let him touch her properly and is a bitch to him in general.

My cousin did something like this and he got cucked hard. He lives in Canada tho.

Starfish sex once in two months. She probably doesn't even let him touch her properly and is a bitch to him in general.

My cousin did something like this and he got cucked hard. He lives in Canada tho.
True tbh in the initial years it’s star fish sex but after that not really

pure lifefuel

After that I think they don't even have sex
Sex drive goes down,you have babies and LTR is where you can fall into some happiness and have someone to rely on the spitting the responsibilities of life while slaying does none of that for you and it eats up a lot of your free time you need for life building.So,in the long run we could say that it all depends on how you look at it and depends on the foids maturity and how loyal and committed she is to make the marriage work

Why the fuck aren't people leanmaxxing? How can you even live with such a flabby vomitfuel body. It's so disgusting to even look at him. Most curries I've seen are Skinnyfat with no muscle mass. Most are 30-40% body fat. They have no self awareness.

@Legendarywristcel FAKECEL OUT RREEEEE

My thoughts exactly, arranged marriage is buying yourself a wife, you need serious wealth.

Exactly. He drives an audi while i drive a honda. Honda = fat curry whales. Audi = slim curry foids.

Have always said any curry in curryland is fakecel. All u need to get a foid like that is salary > 1lakh a month, be either brahmin, ksatriya, or shudya, and have a car.

However if you loosen the Incel definition, then yeah this foid will not desire him at all, and in the non shithole west, he won't be able to do this and will be the trucel he is.

Yes just have arranged marriages, not all this competition with far better looking men what's all that about?

His face looks not too bad tbh. If he loses weight, he could be a chapreetlite with all the money and status.

He could be 5.5/10 if he lost 34 IBs of meat. Likes his curry a bit too much. Mind you he's got arranged marriage he can eat as much curry as he likes. Still gets laid at the end of the day.

Wether his wife wants or not. :feelshaha:

That's her part of the deal. None of this selecting only 20% of the top male population and flitting between them all. She's got her fat lad right there and she's provided for for life. Nothing wrong with that.

That's her part of the deal. None of this selecting only 20% of the top male population and flitting between them all. She's got her fat lad right there and she's provided for for life. Nothing wrong with that.
Yes, in the end all relationships are transactional.

Yes, in the end all relationships are transactional.

And with an arranged marriage it will be with someone your family approves of. Kind of like an alliance of dynasties, a secure basis to be rearing children within. The ideal society. Western feminist system as we have it now is dysfunctional, single mums all over the place, sexless males, chads. It all sucks ass.

At the end of the day they'll both be miserable.

She won't feel anything for him and will probably cheat

He'll be stuck with a wife that treats him like crap

Yo that is no truecel, he looks above average for a curry, he is just fat. He looks decent height aswell.
If that is a truecel then I am inhuman.

At the end of the day they'll both be miserable.

She won't feel anything for him and will probably cheat

He'll be stuck with a wife that treats him like crap

Most couples stop feeling for eachother a few years after their marriage anyway even when it is not arranged.

Most couples stop feeling for eachother a few years after their marriage anyway even when it is not arranged.

They just become like good friends like my parents are which is fine. They get the sexual stuff done when they're 17-32 or whatever, so that's out their system. Fucked each other raw, then they settle down a bit.