Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curry"cels" of incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
PPEcel hasn’t met anybody, he’s a glownigger, and so are the people LARPing that they know him to give him credence.
He could be a USStateDepartmentcel tbh

DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S WHAT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM FAIL TO UNDERSTAND :feelskek:

EVERY LITTLE BIT ADDS UP. WHILE THERE's PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE ALREADY
GIVEN UP AND CONSISTENTLY SHOT DOWN THE IDEA OF BUILDING WEALTH THEY ARE ONLY SCREWING THEMSELVES OVER AND WILL PROBABLY ROPE AFTER THEIR PARENTS PASS AWAY.

I DON'T GET IT. IF YOU HATE YOUR LIFE SO MUCH WHY WASTE YOUR TIME LIVING? JUST
KILL YOURSELF, LOL.

t.View attachment 356527
Extremely high IQ and hard to swallow post partner. You are seriously the best user here.

t.
Images 6

Curry have it better then rice

This is only the tip of the iceberg, JBC pill destroyed me there are many curry"cels" like him here.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, JBC pill destroyed me there are many curry"cels" like him here.
JBCpill destroyed me.
I'm a husk of what I was once before. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

They will never touch this thread.

Daily Remainder:

1.) @Legendarywristcel is 6'4 curry

2.) @Caesercel is Curry Jordan Barrett.
Yep. Wristcel is also rich, lightskin, and clearly says he doesnt find any women in the street attractive

They will never touch this thread.

Daily Remainder:

1.) @Legendarywristcel is 6'4 curry

2.) @Caesercel is Curry Jordan Barrett.

Iam 6 4 but far from runway model material.
Yep. Wristcel is also rich, lightskin, and clearly says he doesnt find any women in the street attractive

Where do you get all this from lol?
Idk how things works in india but if i had @Legendarywristcel's looks and height i would have ascended a long time ago in Algeria, and with his money and status i would have even got girls above my looksmatch.

Cope.
The only reason people join this forum is because it's khhv only but then this shit happen.

Not sure if @ChinaCurry is larping here. But iam legit KHHV.

Last edited:
JBC started as a meme, but it's slowly becoming reality.

bruh can we ban this annoying trolling fakecel he mocked @epillepsy talking about wmaf and riceceldom by replying to him "tfw no korean gf" he's also 6ft and white

He probably only has 100$ in stocks or something.
DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S WHAT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM FAIL TO UNDERSTAND :feelskek:

EVERY LITTLE BIT ADDS UP. WHILE THERE's PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE ALREADY
GIVEN UP AND CONSISTENTLY SHOT DOWN THE IDEA OF BUILDING WEALTH THEY ARE ONLY SCREWING THEMSELVES OVER AND WILL PROBABLY ROPE AFTER THEIR PARENTS PASS AWAY.

I DON'T GET IT. IF YOU HATE YOUR LIFE SO MUCH WHY WASTE YOUR TIME LIVING? JUST
KILL YOURSELF, LOL.

t.View attachment 356527
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

bruh can we ban this annoying trolling fakecel he mocked @epillepsy talking about wmaf and riceceldom by replying to him "tfw no korean gf" he's also 6ft and white
just lol at calling me a fakecel when Im a confirmed 2/10 gigatruecel by colvin. I wouldnt be suprised if you looked like those curry"cels" Ive seen

just lol at calling me a fakecel when Im a confirmed 2/10 gigatruecel by colvin. I wouldnt be suprised if you looked like those curry"cels" Ive seen
cope colvins seen my photos as well, if you're an incel why would you go and mock epillepsy

@DirtyCurryCell should just looksmax since he's rich and fuck a 5/10, no point in rotting here
I am looksmaxxing.
I used to be an acne face fat fuck.
But I lost the weight, and my face is clear, and lighter toned now. But I started norwooding.

FORTUNATELY, it's started getting normal. But the doc says there's no guarentee it will go back to the way it was at 21, when I was fat.

Mogged once again
1B19A655 89FF 4680 AEF2 B658539B7005

cope rice can’t gym max and rice shorter
Lots of rice are taller than curries and can gym max. North Chinese are taller than curries. Koreans japanese are taller too

Rice have k-pop curries have nothing

both are shorter but curries are a little bit masc so curry mogs but I think rice have slightly higher SMV cuz kpop

kpop max works but only for the young ricels with smooth skin

both are shorter but curries are a little bit masc so curry mogs but I think rice have slightly higher SMV cuz kpop
Rice have a lot better smv than curries overall. K-pop and their countries are better than curryland which give them higher status

Tbh there’s more of kpop niche appeal wheras curry its gigachadpreet or bust

Rice have a lot better smv than curries overall. K-pop and their countries are better than curryland which give them higher status
I agree.
Rice > Curry.
Heck there was a normie rice with hundreds of Tinder matches in EE

View attachment 356489View attachment 356503View attachment 356490

Also he's a rich Millionaire with top 1% physique.

> Just rot on incels.co because you're not a 6'5 GigaChad Theory
> Just be a runway model theory.

@Diocel @Irredeemable @gymletethnicel @Caesercel @Legendarywristcel
Certainly not a millionaire, wouldn't be wagecucking and hustling if I was, but I might well be a millionaire soon, after saving so much from living rent free in your head!

Seriously though what is your problem with me here?

60% of this forum has had sex, more than a quarter of this forum has made out with an unknown girl in a club, yet I haven't and get called a fakecel??

I had a recent post, sure you have seen it given your searches, when I listed out all the ways foids have treated me IN PUBLIC or what foids have told their friends about me, so how can you get away with calling me fakecel???

Yeah as I say I'm not trucel, and I won't comment for @Legendarywristcel @Subhuman Currycel and those guys because I haven't seen them, but get straight in your head you don't need to be 2/10 face to be an incel ffs

Certainly not a millionaire, wouldn't be wagecucking and hustling if I was, but I might well be a millionaire soon, after saving so much from living rent free in your head!

60% of this forum has had sex, more than a quarter of this forum has made out with an unknown girl in a club, yet I haven't and get called a fakecel??

I had a recent post, sure you have seen it given your searches, when I listed out all the ways foids have treated me IN PUBLIC or what foids have told their friends about me, so how can you get away with calling me fakecel???

Yeah as I say I'm not trucel, and I won't comment for @Legendarywristcel @Subhuman Currycel and those guys because I haven't seen them, but get straight in your head you don't need to be 2/10 face to be an incel ffs
Stop larping faggot. What do you have to say about you being a runway model? No incel would be able to pulloff this shit so your brag and larp is blatant.

Last edited:
Stop larping faggot. What do you have to say about you being a runway model?
What u think I'm Opry or gandy now??

Yes when I was young, people decided to nominate me, probably for a giga cuck joke to be in a fashion show, and I was chosen. I was chosen because of my freak alien look, and looking like a fucking weirdo means nothing in terms of being attractive to foids.

I also notice all the people with this hate, and I guess u too, are basically white guys, who all seem to resent the fact that white guys have no one to look up to in the natural hierachy of the world, and decide to beat on curries.

You're probably some storm cuck who hates ethnics for existing and yeah I get it, you hate that you walk out in London or Paris or Dallas and it feels like you're in Mogadishu or Lahore or Bihar and so you look for refuge here, except go online here at the right time if day and u may as well be in a Mumbai slum.

Don't hate on us for that

Yes when I was young, people decided to nominate me, probably for a giga cuck joke to be in a fashion show, and I was chosen. I was chosen because of my freak alien look, and looking like a fucking weirdo means nothing in terms of being attractive to foids.
Bullshit.
You must have your professional pictures taken with perfect lighting. No normie gets modelling gigs.

Bullshit.
You must have your professional pictures taken with perfect lighting. No normie gets modelling gigs.
Nope, that was whole point of it, wanted normal office fag wagecuck, but not some vanilla looking fag.

Even had bf around 15%, but I get a bit of pass due to my frame, and I was lifting properly then which helped

Nope, that was whole point of it, wanted normal office fag wagecuck, but not some vanilla looking fag.

Even had bf around 15%, but I get a bit of pass due to my frame, and I was lifting properly then which helped
Is that in HK?

NOOOOOO I want a Stacy, give me my Stacy pajeeta or I'll postmaxx here for days
View attachment 356505
Cope it's BÆŠËD. if you marry ugly food your continuing incel bloodline. only by marrying Stacy can it be considered genetic Ascension. It is in fact inhumane and morally degenerate to marry. an ugly foid this cursing your bloodline with more subpar genetics.

Where did you get that modelling gig?
Dude it wasn't even paid, I got to keep the clothes (both set) and they have me a shitty voucher for that store and all the other stores that are owned under same chain.

It was in the west, in am Anglo country, not saying more than that obv

tbh i don't call it betabuxxing when she's in her early 20s
Is buying her food, sheltering her with a home and fulfilling all her needs while she fulfills yours isn't betabuxxing while she's 18?

They are just hating on your cause your curry. They want to bully us curries even here.

Cope it's BÆŠËD. if you marry ugly food your continuing incel bloodline. only by marrying Stacy can it be considered genetic Ascension. It is in fact inhumane and morally degenerate to marry. an ugly foid this cursing your bloodline with more subpar genetics.
Nope, any time you marry up, it is improving yourself.

However am ethnic can only class as having slayed if he has ONS or make out, or in weakest case bet into LTR with a foid of a different ethnicity, but one that is superior group.

Eg. A (non gulf) sandcel only counts if he slays a white Stacy or a hot latina, because the male side of his race is genetically superior to curry and noodle females (and of course sandwhores don't count because same race, and as they are also a backward race too much grandma and mum pressure to trust the process and follow the BAU for muh cultural compatibility)

A currycel counts if he slays anything other than a currywhore, because as a currycel he is the lowest value male, same for a ricecel, if he has not slayed a non-noodle, I consider him a virgin.
They are just hating on your cause your curry. They want to bully us curries even here.
Basically this, like u walk out in any city in the world, see a bunch of curries walking (sometimes they even hold hands ngl) in their shit clothes, shit style, shit faces, shit haircuts, shit smell, and everyone openly laughs at them, and then you come here to get some fucking respite, and talk to your fellow losers, and they hang up on u
He's not a Indian tho.
He's mixed race
Mixed but still have indian blood, even if the ancestry is modern day Pakistan, so yes am curry.

And I would still say 20-25% of the time when people guess my ethnicity, they guess curry, so I am part of that genetic garbage race, yes

Last edited: