Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curry"cels" of incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
daily reminder @curryZoomercoomer

JBC living rent free in my head

its literally not funny, even normalfag memes are more funnier then this. Stop tagging me in these shit threads

probably the most shittiest meme
:heart: keep coping I genually believe in JBC

:heart: keep coping I genually believe in JBC
how are you so butthurt that i pointed out that whites have an easier time dating jfl JBC = just be cumskin
Funny, that meme is used more by whitecels and blackcels to mock currycels.
If there were curries that actually slayed the jbc meme wouldn't be so funny to them. It's ironic humor.
yep, you can see all the sfcels on looksmax.org seethe when good looking ethnics actually get women, some curry chadpreet took a vid of him making out with a cute white girl and all the sfcels got triggered. @RREEEEEEEEE can tell you how many sfcels get triggered and all the curry chads

how are you so butthurt that i pointed out that whites have an easier time dating jfl JBC = just be cumskin

yep, you can see all the sfcels on looksmax.org seethe when good looking ethnics actually get women, some curry chadpreet took a vid of him making out with a cute white girl and all the sfcels got triggered. @RREEEEEEEEE can tell you how many sfcels get triggered and all the curry chads
Yes bro, all the white sfcels were definitely mad because of it. They think all ethnic men are doomed and often downplay good looking ethnics. If @Salludon was white, imagine the universal praise he would get. Then you have people who says that he "looks white." Just no.

Who's that?
Pakistani Chaddam who looks like David Gandy, the male model they worship because of eye area. He is Punjabi like me.

pqEez5O.jpg

yZ09G9ph.jpg

>David
>Punjabi

Does he use a white name to race fraud? also did he get any surgery?
He is frequently used in tinder experiments by other people. Even Dutch jailbaits think he's hot and can't believe he is Pakistani, meanwhile when I tell people I am Pakistani, they believe it instantly because I am a 2/10 subhuman.
typical .co poster
:lul:

JBC strikes again