Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry comedian calls out White liberal racism, they start squirming

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
I disagree with him. The conservatives are just as racist as the liberals. They both hate currys, they just express it in different ways.

Oh that guy. I actually watched him a few times on youtube, since he was recommended here the first time. Good stuff. :feelsokman:
I disagree with him. The conservatives are just as racist as the liberals. They both hate currys, they just express it in different ways.
He is exaggerating for the comedic effect. It is sarcasm.

Everyone hates curries.

Conservative racism is actually more respectful because there's an aspect of fear, as in "respecting your enemy"

Liberal racism is the worse because they quite literally look down on you, see you as inferior and treat you as inferior, as they have nothing to worry about because you are so beneath them, its the kind of messiah complex shit you see with white liberals when it comes to black americans

Exhibit A:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2LpFkVfYk

Its "the soft bigotry of low expectations"

They are in no way "just as racist" when you think about it

Would you rather be seen as a "threat" because you have potential, because you have attributes that should be feared? (fear is a form of respect)

Or would you rather been seen as a bitch that has to pitied and catered too because you are so inferior you need the help and you need special privileges to be made to cater specifically to you

For me that isn't rocket science, I'd rather be feared, liberals are 100% more racist, the look at ethnics the same way a human looks at an abused animal at an animal shelter

Its bites your hand - "Oh its not its fault, its an animal, and it was abused, it just needs a bit of training"

Last edited:
Conservative racism is actually more respectful because there's an aspect of fear, as in "respecting your enemy"

Liberal racism is the worse because they quite literally look down on you, see you as inferior and treat you as inferior, as they have nothing to worry about because you are so beneath them, its the kind of messiah complex shit you see with white liberals when it comes to black americans

Exhibit A:

Would you rather be seen as a "threat" because you have potential, because you have attributes that should be feared? (fear is a form of respect)

Or would you rather been seen as a bitch that has to pitied and catered too because you are so inferior you need the help and you need special privileges to be made to cater specifically to you

For me that isn't rocket science, I'd rather be feared, liberals are 100% more racist, the look at ethnics the same way a human looks at an abused animal at an animal shelter

Its bites your hand - "Oh its not its fault, its an animal, and it was abused, it just needs a bit of training"

This is mental gymnastics of the highest order. While a compelling case can be made that liberals are as racist as their conservative counterparts, suggesting that they're more racist and by extension more harmful to the cause of Black is quite a step too far in my view. Even putting a historical assessment of your claim aside, which would invariably show conservatives and reactionaries more likely to impose harm on black people, either through resistance to progressive reforms, advocating for legislative schemes inimical to the edification of Blacks or at worst direct violence, the policy positions of conservatives today continue to stand at odds with what is in the best interest of Black people; advocating against a more robust healthcare apparatus that would best serve the needs of minorities and poor people generally, standing firmly against more racial equity and concomitant accountability on such issues, opposing any government attempt to increase educational funding for underserved communities that would surely help bolster black communities and stem the downward spiral in Black economic outcomes etc.

In light of what I've said, I would love to hear what policy positions conservatives have advocated that would benefit black people vis-a-vis those advanced by individuals on the left.

This is mental gymnastics of the highest order. While a compelling case can be made that liberals are as racist as their conservative counterparts, suggesting that they're more racist and by extension more harmful to the cause of Black is quite a step too far in my view. Even putting a historical assessment of your claim aside, which would invariably show conservatives and reactionaries more likely to impose harm on black people, either through resistance to progressive reforms, advocating for legislative schemes inimical to the edification of Blacks or at worst direct violence, the policy positions of conservatives today continue to stand at odds with what is in the best interest of Black people; advocating against a more robust healthcare apparatus that would best serve the needs of minorities and poor people generally, standing firmly against more racial equity and concomitant accountability on such issues, opposing any government attempt to increase educational funding for underserved communities that would surely help bolster black communities and stem the downward spiral in Black economic outcomes etc.

In light of what I've said, I would love to hear what policy positions conservatives have advocated that would benefit black people vis-a-vis those advanced by individuals on the left.
don't forget that conservatives support the war on drugs which disproportionately hurts blacks and hispanics (and hurts whites to a lesser degree). an insane amount of black and hispanic people have had their lives ruined or spent years in jail over some marijuana. clearly that is a greater evil than white liberals being culturally insensitive

Last edited:
don't forget that conservatives support the war on drugs which disproportionately hurts blacks and hispanics (and hurts whites to a lesser degree). an insane amount of black and hispanic people have had their lives ruined or spent years in jail over some marijuana. clearly that is a greater evil than white liberals being culturally insensitive

Maybe the war on drugs wouldn't hurt blacks and hispanics if they didn't take drugs like us currys. I wouldn't even know who to get drugs from if I wanted it.

Maybe the war on drugs wouldn't hurt blacks and hispanics if they didn't take drugs like us currys. I wouldn't even know who to get drugs from if I wanted it.
there's nothing wrong with doing marijuana. its a cope just like video games or unhealthy food

I don't know why this argument always gets made. There is no legitimate comparison that can be made between the offspring of upwardly mobile educated Indians and African Americans who languished under a pseudo apartheid regime for more than a century, all the while denied educational and gainful employment opportunities. It is no surprise that people who are disenfranchised or otherwise prevented access to gainful employment opportunities would turn to crime. Further, it bears mentioning here that the principal point being highlighted is the skewed drug sentencing guidelines historically put forth for the possession of crack and cocaine. The possession of crack under historic criminal justice prescriptions was punished significantly more than the possession of cocaine. This prescription was not incidental, however, but was rather by design. Crack was a drug sold and used by Black people. Cocaine was a drug consumed and peddled by rich white people. Hence this criminal justice mandate became the basis by which to punish black people disproportionately and funnel them into the slavery-carceral-industrial complex. Biased and quite frankly racist sentencing guidelines, many of which I have not noted here, coupled with the "war on drugs" decimated Black communities as they were designed to do by Nixon and those who would follow him. The 13th is a very good Netflix documentary on this. I've also enclosed some supplementary reading for your benefit.

Exhibit A:

And as seen from CuckTears they think they decide what's best for you and will dismiss and try to discredit you any time you voice opinions about the racism of women's dating preferences and how they treat ethnic males compared to white males.

White liberals are just in it for the pros of ethnic culture like spicy food and looser sexual mores in polytheistic cultures, fuck them.

I don't know why this argument always gets made. There is no legitimate comparison that can be made between the offspring of upwardly mobile educated Indians and African Americans who languished under a pseudo apartheid regime for more than a century, all the while denied educational and gainful employment opportunities. It is no surprise that people who are disenfranchised or otherwise prevented access to gainful employment opportunities would turn to crime. Further, it bears mentioning here that the principal point being highlighted is the skewed drug sentencing guidelines historically put forth for the possession of crack and cocaine. The possession of crack under historic criminal justice prescriptions was punished significantly more than the possession of cocaine. This prescription was not incidental, however, but was rather by design. Crack was a drug sold and used by Black people. Cocaine was a drug consumed and peddled by rich white people. Hence this criminal justice mandate became the basis by which to punish black people disproportionately and funnel them into the slavery-carceral-industrial complex. Biased and quite frankly racist sentencing guidelines, many of which I have not noted here, coupled with the "war on drugs" decimated Black communities as they were designed to do by Nixon and those who would follow him. The 13th is a very good Netflix documentary on this. I've also enclosed some supplementary reading for your benefit.

I agree with everything you said. high effort post:yes:

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. ... We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did." -John Ehrlichman, top Nixon aide

currys were disenfranchised by the British for over 200 years

currys were disenfranchised by the British for over 200 years

Again, not an apt comparison. You are comparing the Indian Diaspora in America to African Americans. Indians in America by and large constitute an elite segment of the global Indian society. The earliest immigration from India strongly and almost solely selected for Indians who were highly educated. Successive immigration patterns also selected for highly educated Indians. Educated Indians during these times and even to a large extent today, were privileged high caste brahmins from India, individuals who constituted an elite but small section of Indian society. More than 90% of early immigration from India was from the highest/higher castes and included people who in many cases were not only well educated, but generally more financially endowed than other immigrants. As such, comparing the smartest Indians in the world, arguably, to African Americans who were denied education and even killed if they tried to get it is, again, extremely silly. Comparing the situation of African Americans to Dalits is probably a fairer comparison, given how both groups till today languish under societal oppression.