Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry Ethnicel trait: Moving your hands while talking

R

retard432

Banned
-
Fucking curry ethnic speaking apparently runs in my fucking blood even though i was raised in the US for my entire life. I cant utter a single word without gesticulating my hands like an autistic retard and i cant stop it. Like legit as soon as i start speaking i pick up my hands subconsciously and just start making random hand movements while i talk. Never seen whites do this, or if they do, they do it very rarely and usually have it under control and can communicate normally. Just another reason to hate being born curry.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I usually use my hands when I talk and I'm white though its some what involves what i'm talking about and not just randomly.

I usually use my hands when I talk and I'm white though its some what involves what i'm talking about and not just randomly.
Really, what kind of white are you? If you are med i can see this, cause italians apparently talk alot with their hands, but ive never heard of north or northwestern euros talking with their hands alot.
Well i guess i was being dumb when i said randomly, like i do hand movements that do correlate with what im talking about, but they are overly aggressive and obnoxious. And i never seen anyone besides curries talk like this.

I'm mutt African and I've never done this

I move my hand when i talk tbh