Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curry foid on IT engaged to a WHITE man (JBW theory proven by IT). her based parents don't approve

You can't disprove the blackpill because the blackpill is the truth.

Okay so I drew attention to the racism of IT users but this is giving too much attention to an IT user for their non IT related posts
@JosefMengelecel

Or are you going to talk about Theseus_The_King next because she's also an Indian user that dates white guys that uses the IT sub and tried to link (and I mean like directly link to the) SouthAsianMasculinity sub to incels on the old IncelTears to get posts there censored.

Okay so I drew attention to the racism of IT users but this is giving too much attention to an IT user for their non IT related posts
@JosefMengelecel

Or are you going to talk about Theseus_The_King next because she's also an Indian user that dates white guys that uses the IT sub and tried to link (and I mean like directly link to the) SouthAsianMasculinity sub to incels on the old IncelTears to get posts there censored.
@JosefMengelecel i try to avoid IT but i can't help but share this

This is too much for what is for now a female that has posted on the IT sub only a few times.
Theseus_The_King is another Indian foid that has posted way more times and with as much inclination to mock Indian males. If you are going to focus on an Indian foid IT user that only dates white guys why someone who has ONLY posted a FEW times on that shithole IncelTear sub?

I will wait for her in hell in the afterlife and beat the shit out of her

I'm sorry but by lamenting about this so much you are giving them satisfaction.
Either get angry about it and call out their hypocrisy or don't but behaving like a scared little abused animal gives them what they want.

I'm sorry but by lamenting about this so much you are giving them satisfaction.
Either get angry about it and call out their hypocrisy or don't but behaving like a scared little abused animal gives them what they want.
nigga idrc about these pajeetas anymore ngl, another cute curry foid i l iked dated a white normie so im used to it by now

nigga idrc about these pajeetas anymore ngl, another cute curry foid i l iked dated a white normie so im used to it by now
Well then why are you posting so many depressed pepe emojis on threads and making a thread about a topic that has already been posted on before?
It doesn't show that you "don't really care". Just the opposite infact.

Curryfoids are truly the lowest of the low.

If she fucks some cumskin good for her, why the hell is that whore after us, go suck that , poop pot, I mean mind your own leg spreading business whore

Last edited:
It's not good enough for them to go after white guys. They feel the need to rub it into brown guys faces.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/j7dziq/to_americans_regardless_of_what_political_side/g88usi2/?context=3

Now this is a textbook example of a self hating whore, btw, it's funny how these jbw normies, ethnic cumpdumpsters alongwith some beckies try to show how they have a morally high ground over incels when they themselves can outmatch Heinrich Himmler, I mean this whore fucks a cumskin, what's the need of getting into some curry reddit and rubbing that on their face and we incels too we have our FOE no one is harmed so until someone puts a bullet in your head it's alright whore :feelzez:

Last edited:
Now this is a textbook example of a self hating whore, btw, it's funny how these jbw normies, ethnic cumpdumpsters alongwith some beckies try to show how they have a morally high ground over incels when they themselves can outmatch Heinrich Himmler, I mean this whore fucks a cumskin, what's the need of getting into some curry reddit and rubbing that on their face and we incels too we have our FOE no one harmed so until someone puts a bullet in your head it's alright whore :feelzez:
The good thing is a lot of people on that sub that are usually very white worshiping aren't fooled either.
Lots of ethnic guys are getting jbwpilled because of the undeniable and unwarranted hatred and mockery directed at them tbhngl
@Mahmoud has posted about this.

@JosefMengelecel

Now some Indian foid is posting on IT? Jfl. And yeah they are the second biggest self race haters next to noodlewhores. Giving attention to that whore is pointless tho.
The problem is that when you give attention to IT users like this, you only end up inspiring them. I have never heard of this user before now but now other people here will also want to make threads about her. The problem it creates is that all the new attention (even if it is negative) will inspire her to post even more and become a more prominent user. Even though your intentions were to just laugh at her here which I also find this funny, it will backfire.

The only time making threads about IT is good is when they are dying of cancer or already died. Then I would happily celebrate over their deaths and we can make threads to laugh at them.

Now some Indian foid is posting on IT? Jfl. And yeah they are the second biggest self race haters next to noodlewhores. Giving attention to that whore is pointless tho.

The problem is that when you give attention to IT users like this, you only end up inspiring them. I have never heard of this user before now but now other people here will also want to make threads about her. The problem it creates is that all the new attention (even if it is negative) will inspire her to post even more and become a more prominent user. Even though your intentions were to just laugh at her here which I also find this funny, it will backfire.

The only time making threads about IT is good is when they are dying of cancer or already died. Then I would happily celebrate over their deaths and we can make threads to laugh at them.
They won’t know we’re talking about them if we discuss them in DM

Always have been tbh reddit is a big site and tbh I've suspected that a lot of the posts encouraging hatred of currycels are made by curry foids.

Too late for that but yeah @Edmund_Kemper you kind of went overboard giving attention to what could have been an irregular IT poster looking for karma and an opportunity to bash a male that sent her a private message she didn't like.

jfl I remember a thread like that where an IT user's dad was dying and people celebrated. It was pretty harsh of people here to do that but IT got enraged because they thought they could just pick on people here and they would take it.

Okay if it's a particular IT user you feel is especially hypocritical that would be a better course of action. No reason to give those attention whores more public attention.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 43)
:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Discussing about it in DMs are fine. I personally wouldn’t bother acknowledging them but there isn’t really any bad effect from talking about them in a place they can’t see. Which is why we need a private sub forum for debunking/exposing anti incel stuff.

Discussing about it in DMs are fine. I personally wouldn’t bother acknowledging them but there isn’t really any bad effect from talking about them in a place they can’t see. Which is why we need a private sub forum for debunking/exposing anti incel stuff.
We need a new sub forum definitely but private

We need that thing, these bastards must not see everything we do

This should most likely solve the problem with all the IT threads. And posting about IT elsewhere should be against the rules

Make a thread about it in suggestions if you can
Usually if you post offtopic in inceldom discussion it’s moved to the lounge or sewers

Usually if you post offtopic in inceldom discussion it’s moved to the lounge or sewers
That’s what will happen in that scenario as well. But sometimes you can get verbal warnings for it.

That’s what will happen in that scenario as well. But sometimes you can get verbal warnings for it.
I made the suggestion. There’s other cuck forums like r/incelsinaction and r/idiottears and r/thebluepill and FSTDT

I made the suggestion. There’s other cuck forums like r/incelsinaction and r/idiottears and r/thebluepill and FSTDT
Yeah we can also talk about them in there. Btw idiot tears is a dead sub

42 days ago. And the one before that is around 80
LifeFuel that they’re gone. IT users won’t stop though. Imagine this forum (and IT) existing 10 or 20 years later

Currywhores are almost as self hating as noodlewhores nowadays

LifeFuel that they’re gone. IT users won’t stop though. Imagine this forum (and IT) existing 10 or 20 years later
I fear that this place could get shutdown in the future since (((they))) are planning on slowly removing the rights of ugly men

This is why arranged marriages were a thing. Once foids are able to pick their own husbands, society crumbles.

I fear that this place could get shutdown in the future since (((they))) are planning on slowly removing the rights of ugly men
We will end up on the deep web or dark web if so

For any ethnic foid modernization, progression and liberty actually mean fucking a white guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back