Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry foids winning beauty contests is a fkin joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Where i live in curryland, the ugliest non-fat currywhores are able to get a modelling job and win beauty contests. How the fuck is this fair? I unironically mog most of them and yet iam rotting here a 32 KHHV while theyre getting paid to look fugly.

Can someone start a war with this country? I seriously hope China nukes us tbh ngl.

This whole earth needs to be nuked

its because men are gigacucks

I dont think curryland contributes to the world in any positive way. Nuking this shithole would be doing a favor to humanity.

Where i live in curryland, the ugliest non-fat currywhores are able to get a modelling job and win beauty contests. How the fuck is this fair? I unironically mog most of them and yet iam rotting here a 32 KHHV while theyre getting paid to look fugly.

Can someone start a war with this country? I seriously hope China nukes us tbh ngl.
Same in my curryland. But the incels here have it worse than Indians. Because of our higher standards of living, foids can afford to be picky.
And they get tons of instagram followers by default.

Same in my curryland. But the incels here have it worse than Indians. Because of our higher standards of living, foids can afford to be picky.
And they get tons of instagram followers by default.

There are multiple currylands?

Yes
1591223493791m

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a curry girl

Whats the country? Cant imagine a curry shithole having high standards of living.
"Comparatively" higher standards. No Sati, no Shariah, no Street shitting.

But the people are still degenerates. We just dress better, eat better, and have better phones.

Curry ogre foids can't be beautiful

"Comparatively" higher standards. No Sati, no Shariah, no Street shitting.

But the people are still degenerates. We just dress better, eat better, and have better phones.

A shithole is a shithole at the end of the day.

China would be better. Things would end quickly.
Things are heated in Ladakh but that is only temporary. Modi has been prepping his war planning for several months now after we served tea to your weird-moustached army dude (after we dragged him away from the locals that were beating his ass). Sooner or later, Modi will start the war with us. See you on the battlefield, son.

Things are heated in Ladakh but that is only temporary. Modi has been prepping his war planning for several months now after we served tea to your weird-moustached army dude (after we dragged him away from the locals that were beating his ass). Sooner or later, Modi will start the war with us. See you on the battlefield, son.

JFL if you think iam fighting for this shithole toilet country.

Cope

Show me the foids winning beauty competitions who look like dog shit. I'll wait.

Dont want to dox them here. They are ugly ones who win local beauty contests and also get paid for shoots,etc.

No curryfoid should win anything ever. Only a step above nigger foids and even there are a few exceptions in Hollywood who aren't bad.

There's a female drought in China and India due to them performing abortions when parents find out they'll birth a female. This archaic practice makes it OVER for a Chinacel to ever find a gf, especially since the females that do exist are constantly seeking white males.
https://share.america.gov/dire-effects-of-chinas-woman-shortage/ partially related

There's a female drought in China and India due to them performing abortions when parents find out they'll birth a female. This archaic practice makes it OVER for a Chinacel to ever find a gf, especially since the females that do exist are constantly seeking white males.
https://share.america.gov/dire-effects-of-chinas-woman-shortage/ partially related

Chinese foids mog ugly curry beasts though.
No curryfoid should win anything ever. Only a step above nigger foids and even there are a few exceptions in Hollywood who aren't bad.

The ones in Hollywood are makeup and surgerymaxxed. Average curry whore looks like Mindy Kaling.

The problem with India's female shortage is even worse because in India female foeticide is done by privileged caste Hindutards. So Muslims and Dalits don't abort female foetuses and have balanced ratios. What this is causing is that high caste Hindus are getting shifted towards ultranationlism chimping out on minorities like Muslims & Dalits.

So you are like 6"4 and you live in curryland? wtf you most really stand out there

The problem with India's female shortage is even worse because in India female foeticide is done by privileged caste Hindutards. So Muslims and Dalits don't abort female foetuses and have balanced ratios. What this is causing is that high caste Hindus are getting shifted towards ultranationlism chimping out on minorities like Muslims & Dalits.
Both are terrible, I never knew this. Conspiracy: perhaps India-China aggression towards potential war is just the two nations trying to get rid of their high male population.

Cucked judges probably, ethnic foids get mogged hard most of the time by white giga Stacey's if we're being honest

Who gives a fuck. Beauty contests are circle jerking female retardation.

Modi dances to the tune of his Borgerland masters, Borgerland needs Curryland to blow itself up along with Riceland to make sure the Murica stays on top.

I don't believe that the ugliest non fat whore is winning beauty shows anywhere. Can you show us some of the pics? I'll be the judge